chapter 3

Laura's p.o.v

It's been a week since the Lynch came back it's been fun to have them around I like hanging around with ross... he's a really nice guy....

Hey Remember I told you that I was auditioning for a Disney show...
So my sister Vanessa, who is herself an actress, told me that Disney was taking auditions for a new show... so me and my friend raini are auditioning for the show... I am auditioning for the lead role and raini
Is auditioning for the role of leads best friend...

I will tell this to Ross once I audition for the role..... today we are going for dinner at the Lynch's house....

Ross' p.o.v

I am auditioning for the lead role of a new Disney show..... I saw about it on the net.....

I will tell about this to Laura once I get in the show or at least audition....

Today the marano sisters are coming over For dinner at our place... so I better get ready cuz I look my best but I don't even know why.....

-----------downstairs---------

Riker :- guyzzz come downstairs.... They will be here soon....

Rydel :- we are here.... Call ross

Riker :- why is he taking so long???

Rydel :- maybe getting ready for Laura ;)

Riker :- right...

Stormie :- where are rocky and ryland????

at the same time rocky comes out of the kitchen with sandwiches stuffed in his mouth and ryland was watching Barbie movies.... Rocky comes and joins ryland....

Riker :- there.... (Pointing towards rocky and ryland)

Stromie :- oh god!

Riker :- why are they so weird rydel???

Rydel :- no idea...

-------- @ the marano's place --------

Laura's p.o.v

I was getting ready for dinner.... I wore a black crop top with ripped blue jeans and Black heels..... I grabbed my phone and our house keys....

I went downstairs to find Vanessa sitting on a couch may be waiting for me... she was wearing a blue dress with a brown belt and brown heels...

As the Lynch's are our neighbours we obviously walked.... as we reached their house I Rang the doorbell to find.....

Ross p.o.v

As I was getting ready I heard the doorbell ring.... I ran downstairs to open the door but it was my dad....
Second time the doorbell Rang I was sure it was Laura but it was the pizza delivery guy.... the third time the Bell Rang riker went and opened the door.... and this time it was Laura and Vanessa..... I went and hugged them.....

After awhile we decided to have dinner.... I was sitting next to Laura... After dinner we decided to play Truth or Dare.... the sitting was like
Riker vanessa laura me rocky ryland rattliff rydel then again riker.... We were sitting in a circle....

Riker spinned the bottle.... It landed on rocky....

Riker :- truth or dare???

Rocky :- truth....

Riker :- who is your crush??

Ryland :- WOAH!

Rocky :- maia mitchell

Riker :- seriously...

Rocky :- yeah...

Rocky spinned the bottle and it landed on vanessa...

Rocky :- truth or dare???

Vanessa :- dare....

Rocky:- make out with riker....

Vanessa :- WHAT???

Rocky:- I am serious....

Vanessa :- is it ok riker.....

Riker :- yeah sure...

They had a make out session

Ross :- ok stop now....

Vanessa spinned the bottle and it landed on laura....

Vanessa :- truth or dare????

Laura :- dare...

Vanessa :- kiss ross...

Laura :- ross????

Ross :- sure....

We were inches apart when....

Laura's p.o.v

Me and Ross were inches apart when my phone Rang....

Laura :- excuse me guyzz....

It was raini....

-------Conversation-------
( laura - L, raini - R. )

L - hello...

R - heyo laur....

L - no y???

R - I know that cause I m in front of ur house.... Remember sleep over...

L - oh yh I'll be there... I am at the lynch's place....

R - ohk... Come fast

L - hmmm.... Bye...

R - bbyee....

------conversation ends------

Vanessa :- who was it????

Laura :- raini.... Remember sleep
Over....

Vanessa :- sorry guyzz we have to leave..... Raini is waiting for us....
We had fun today....

Riker :- yh.....me too......

We hugged everyone and left.....

We went back to our place to find raini waiting for us... We went in changed watched movies sang songss and then slept....

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Ross' p.o.v

After they left I told everyone that I was tired and I wanted to sleep..... I went upstairs changed my clothes and went to bed... so what if I didn't kissed Laura I have fun today.....

I will tell about the audition stuff to Laura in a week or so because I can't wait anymore to tell about this to Laura and yes I even have to check about the audition on the net.....

And for now I need some sleep......

GOOD NIGHT!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyzzz!!!!! Sorry but my exams were going on so I did not got time to update but now I will update this story trice a week.... Dont forget to vote share and comment....

BTW.... thx khushi and aastha for helping me with the ideas....

The photos of the outfits laura and vanessa are wearing are given.... Just in case If u wanna check it out just click it.....