chapter 7

Ryland's p.o.v

I am in my room all alone.... Everyone is busy... Riker and rocky went to the sets of a&a with Laura and Ross...

Rydel is at the mall with Ratliff and mom and dad went for grocery shopping...

I looked outside my window to see a new family shifting in the house to our right...
(If u guys r confused... Laura lives in the house to their left and the new family shifted in the house to their right...)

I'll go check out if there are hot chicks or something... I'll just get a bowl some cookies and i am ready to go...

When i reached there i rang the doorbell... A cute girl opened the door... Woah!!! She is soooooooo cute i hope she is of my age.... I mean she looks like she is of my age...

Ryland :- hey!!! I guess u r our new neighbours

Ryland :- hey!!! I guess u r our new neighbours... I am ryland.... I live in the house on ur left...

???? :- hey i am aastha... Aastha singh.... We just moved here from India... Come in...

Ryland :- yh sure...
(They went inside)

Ryland :- sooo.. You live with your parents...

Aastha :- yeah i live with my parents and my younger brother...

Ryland :- oh cool i live with my parents and 3 brothers and 1 sister... I am the youngest one...

Aastha :- oh cool.... Sooo u in highschool???

Ryland :- yh senior year... What about u???

Aastha :- oh same... :)

Ryland :- u r in which school??

Aastha :- Marino high!!! And u???

Ryland :- same!!! Maybe we could go to school together!!!

Aastha :- yh ... Y not!!!

After that we chatted for like an hour... She is really cool... Then her parents came from grocery shopping and then his brother came from the park...

I left the house and said a quick good bye to everyone... Aastha is a really nice girl... Maybe we could be more then friends... ;)

Rydel's p.o.v

Me and Ratliff were at the mall... In the food court... I thought i should just tell him that i like him but.... What if he likes someone else....

Rydel :- hey rat.. I was just thinking we shoud.. I mean i... Ughhh

Ratliff :- del take a deeeeeep breathe and say...

Rydel :- ok so i was thinking would u like to go on a date with me... I kinda like u...

Ratliff :- delly i-

Rydel :- hey its ok if u don't wanna go.... We can still be friends right!!!

Ratliff :- u never let me complete my sentence... Anyway i would love to go on
A date with u... :) and i kinda like u too... (Blushes a bit)

Rydel :- awww ratman is blushing....

Ratliff :- oh shut up delly... (Blushes harder)

We then left the mall and reached home...

Ross' p.o.v

Me and laur just finished shooting for the show... We went to change and after i was done i went to laur's dressing room...

Ross :- (knock knock) can i come in???

Laura :- sure...

Ross :- hey Laurie

Laura :- hey rossy... Where are ur brothers???

Ross :- who cares...

??? :- hey raura

Ross :- talk about the devil and the devil apprears ...

Rocky :- hey!!!

Riker :- ouch... But u guys were talking about us.. Y??

Laura :- oh just thinking where u guys were!!!

Riker :- oh we were in calum's dressing room with calum and raini then raini said u both were looking for us everywhere...

Ross :- she just wanted u guys to get out.. -_-

Rocky :- whatever!!!

Then we left the place and dropped laura at her place i mean she is our neighbour!!! AND MY GIRLFRIEND ;) !!!

------------------------------------------------

HEYO GUYSSS!!!

i hope u like this chapter and the new cover!!!

If u guys are confused this all things happened at the same time...

The new character... Aastha.. Is actually my friends name...
Her pick is given... If u wanna check it out!!!

677 VIEWS!!! THX GUYZZZ!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :)

Bbye for now!!

KEEP LOVING RAURA!!!

-KHUSHI
KIARA
@raurauslly2003