Chapter 10

Ross' POV

"Hello? Yes....Ya....Cool...I'll tell you later...maybe in three days?....Ya....Thank you".
Confused??? I was talking to a producer. He asked me if I wanted to work in a movie named...wait.....WHAT WAS THE NAME?! Oh Ya! 'Teen Beach Movie'
I need to talk to Laura about it. If she has any problem with it, I won't be taking up the offer....But it is a really big opportunity for me...a movie...
"MOMMM!!", I yelled and went downstairs. Everyone was in the Living Room...wait a second....no one called me....Anyways...
"Guys, What's going on?", I asked. "We are watching a movie..", Riker replied. "I don't care...just listen...I got a movie offer and I think I'm gonna accept it!", I said. Everyone congratulated me.
I just hope Laura won't mind...I love her, but the shooting schedule is for three months....I should go to her place...I need to talk to her...
"Mom..I'm going to Laura's house to talk to her", I said. "OK", she replied.
I knocked at their door and Laura opened it. "Hello Mr. Lynch, how may I help you??", she said and then smiled. "Well...I'm not feeling really good...hmm....a kiss would definitely help...", I said and smirked. "Shut up and get in", she said.
"What's up?", she asked. "Laura, I need to tell you something...I got a movie offer and I want to accept it...But the shooting is for three months and that too in Rio...", I said and asked,"What should I do?"
"Take up the offer, Ross", she smiled. "I too got an offer for a movie....'A Sort of Homecoming'...and I want to accept it....so...we both will be busy for a few months....I guess", she said.
After chatting for, like, three hours, I kissed her and started leaving. But then, something clicked my mind..."Laur...do you have any kissing scenes in the movie?", I asked. "Umm...y-yes...", she replied. "Okay...so you don't mind if I have kissing scenes too, right?", I asked. "Of course not, Ross....I trust you", she said and smiled. We then kissed and I left.
The next day, I called the producer and said that I was accepting the offer. I went downstairs...only to find Laura sitting there.
"Hey babe...you here?..everything's alright??", I asked. "My flight is tonight Ross....I leave tonight....", she said.
After spending a few hours together at my place, we went to her house, took her stuff, and left for the airport. She said bye to everyone.
She kissed me and I immediately kissed back. We then pulled away.
A few tears escaped her eyes. "Shh...don't cry babe..", I said. "I'll miss you..", she said. "I'll miss you too, babe", I said. "I have to go...love you", she said. "Love you, Laur....", I said and hugged her. And then, she left.
Longest three months ever....

____________________

Sorry that this chapter was short! Drama in the next one! (Just keeping you curious...hehe..)
Don't forget to vote, Comment and Share this story!
Keep loving Raura!!

Kiara
Khushi
@raurauslly2003