chapter 6

Ross's p.o.v

I am in my room right now... I wrote the song for the date... I am so excited for my date with laura my sibling and mom are helping a lot.... I shouted from my...

Ross :- RYDEL!!! MY ROOM NOW!!!!

Rydel :- oh god ross... Shhhh...

Ross :- sorry... Is everything going on perfectly??? We need to practice...

Rydel :- oh yh... Meet us in basement.... I'll call the others...

Ross :- OK!

----in the basement----

Ross :- OK so guys u know which instruments u r playing right??

Riker :- we know ross... We have been practicing for 2 days!

Ross :- i am just worried i have to ask her to my girlfriend tomorrow!

Ryder :- awww...

Ross :- shut up del...

---- next day ----

Laura's p.o.v.

I was getting ready for my date in my room!!! Ross said he will pick me up at 6 and it is 5 right now...

I took a quick shower and the came out wore my dress... I was wearing a sweetheart neckline dress which has the upper part as silver glittery thingy and gets divided at my waist and is pink from there and end on my mid thigh!!!
(Pic is given... Check it out... Laura is actually wearing it in that pic!!!)

I did light make up and left my hair open... I picked out silver heels to match my dress and grabbed my phone and went down....

When i checked the time it was already 5:58 so he will be here any minute now....

Ross' p.o.v

As the watch hit 6 i rang the doorbell!!! As the door opened my jaws dropped... Laura was looking soooo hot!!!

I gave her the bouquet i bought!!! Red roses 😉... She said thx and kept the roses on the table in her house and told Vanessa she is leaving...

We were holding each others hand and then i looked at our hands and smiled!!! I hope she likes what i have planned for her...

Ryder's p.o.v.

We are getting the things ready for raura... He is such a nice guy... I hope i get a guy like ross!!!

Rattliff :- RYDEL!!!! Get out of your dream land and help us...

Rydel :- OK fine!

Ratliff :- good... See they are coming!!! Lets go guys....

With that we went inside the house!!! I went to my bedroom and looked out to see their date!!!

Laura's p.o.v

We reached his house and it was looking AMAZING!!!! The back of the house was decorated beautifully... There was a table for 2...

We went there and ross pulled the chair for me... I sat down and he sat in front of me and started talking!!!

After awhile ROCKY CAME WEARING A WAITERS OUTFIT WITH TWO PLATES IN HIS HANDS!!!!

Laura :- (laughing) why are you wearing that and why are you holding that?!!

Rocky :- i am being paid for this!!! (Keeps the plates) here u go ma'am... Here u go sir.. (About to leave)

Laura :- rocky wait... Ross give ur wallet!!!

Ross :- why?

Laura :- just give...

Ross :- (hands his wallet to laura)

Laura :- rocky here you go.. Tip 😉... (Give back ross his wallet) I'll return u the money later ross!!!

Ross :- no need laur... Anything for you!!!

Laura :- (blushes)

----After a while----

Laura's p.o.v

Ross took my hand and we went inside his house and down in The basement...

There were instruments and his siblings near the instruments and ross joined them!!!

Ross :- laur this song is for you!!!

(THIS IS THE LYRICS PART... IF U WANNA SKIP YOU CAN.. BTW THE SONG IS STUCK ON U BY ROSS LYNCH...)
Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Okay maybe I'm shy
But usually I speak my mind
But by your side, I'm tongue tied

Sweaty palms, I turn red
You think I have no confidence
But I do, just not with you

Now... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Look at me, perfectionist
Yeah I'm a workaholic
But on my phone, I feel at home

I don't like rules
But make my bed
Floss to keep my teeth perfect
Yeah it's true, I got issues

So... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me.
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

I'm stuck on you

Ross :- will you be my girlfriend laura???

Laura :- YES!!!

With that i went upto him and kissed him on the lips... We were smiling while kissing!!!

------------------------------------------------

I HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER GUYS!!!!

Sooo what do u think i should add different P.o.v or no???

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE THE STORY!!!

-KIARA
KHUSHI
@Raurauslly2003

Btw thx kg n Aastha for the help it really means a lot!!! :)