chapter 9

Ross' p.o.v

Its 28 November... 11:59 p.m.
I have to ignore her the hole day!!! I just decided to sleep... Or i would end up calling laur...

She will think i don't remember her birthday... Actually she will think no one remembers her birthday!!! No one is gonna wish her... I feel sad for her but it is for her birthday surprise right!!!

Laura's p.o.v

Its 12:00 p.m. already!!! Its my birthday and no one wished me yet!!!

I am a bit sad!!! Everyone forgot i guess... But ross, how can he forget...

The next day Rydel came in my room and told me to get ready... We are going to the mall...

I got ready and went to the mall with rydel!!! After coming back she told me we are going for dinner because we haven't had dinner for a long time now...

She told me to wear a dress she bought for me.. It was A one-shouldered beautiful peach, double-layered, asymmetrical dress with ruffles that compliment my figure and shimmery crystal work that make me stand out... I had worn white pencil heels, a diamond necklace and diamond earrings...

 I had worn white pencil heels, a diamond necklace and diamond earrings

She got ready here as well... She went downstairs and didn't came back even after 10 mins...

I went downstairs and to the backyard to find Riker, rydel, rocky, ryland, Aastha, my sister, Ratliff, mark, stormie, my parents, family, some friends and ROSS!!!

"Happy birthday" everyone cheered!!!

Ross came closer to me and whispered in my ears "happy birthday babe... U look stunning"... I was blushing really hard!!!

Then everyone partied and had fun and then it was time for cake... (I am not describing it but just see the pic instead plz..)

It was a chocolate cake... I cut the cake and then after everyone left me and ross went to my room to spend some time...

We were lying on my bed right now and just looking at the ceiling...

There was silence!!! It wasn't awkward but a nice one... It was peaceful... just spending some time with him made me feel special... It made my day special!!!

Ross' p.o.v

Me and laur were in her room just lying on her bed!!! She is so beautiful... I am really lucky to have her...

"Laur u won't ask me what i got for u?" i asked... She turned to me and said "this surprise was good enough... U did not have to give me anything babe"

"Yes i do" i told her... "This surprise is nothing in front of what u give Me" i said... "And what did i give you??" She asked... "Happiness, a smile everyday...just thinking of you makes me smile.. Whenever i kiss you i feel sparks... I will never break break you heart laur... I promise... I promise i will never cheat on you.. I will never hurt you.... I brought a promise ring for you so you can remember this day and the promises i made" i said removing the box from my pocket and then putting the ring on her finger...

She smiled and kissed me on the lips!!! I felt the sparks again... Her lips on mine just felt amazing!!!

Laura's p.o.v

All the things that Ross said was amazing!!! The ring is really nice...

After opening the gifts and all everyone left and i changed My clothes... Vanessa came in my room and wished me again...

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

------------------------------------------------

HEYO GUYS!!!!

I hope you guys liked the chapter and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARED!!!

Keep loving raura!!!

-Khushi
Kiara
@raurauslly2003