(8) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 8

When we got to the kitchen my mom was busy making bacon and eggs, the smell was divine and my tummy grumbled loudly, causing my mom to turn around and look at us. She smiled slightly when she saw me but as soon as she saw Jace the smile disappeared from her face.

“Morning mom,” I said, walking over to the table and pulling Jace with me. I could see that he was feeling uncomfortable as we sat down but he didn’t try to make a run for it, probably not wanting to cause a scene or something.

My mom didn’t reply and she didn’t smile at all through breakfast but I didn’t’ care, according to me she was just being a complete bitch. I know it’s harsh but she has absolutely no reason to be treating Jace the way she is. In fact he should be the one who hates her but I could tell that he doesn’t. He is way too nice a person for his own good.

Breakfast tasted great and I felt slightly better afterward

My mom left as soon as she could, not even bothering to eat. She claimed that she wasn’t hungry and then headed off to work without another word. I wanted to feel bad for her but just couldn’t

When we were done eating I quickly placed our plates in the sink and then turned to look at Jace.

“When do you want to go?” I asked, nor particularly looking forward to what we were going to have to do next. I knew that it was going to be really hard on Jace and I hate seeing him in pain. He seemed to be a bit better this morning but I had a feeling it wasn’t going to last too long.

“Now is a good time I guess, let me just take a shower and change my clothes,” Jace replied, getting up from where he was sitting.

“Ok,” I agreed and then followed him back upstairs. I waited in my room while he finished up and then we were on our way.

We didn’t talk much on our way to the hospital, both of us probably to confused about what happened last night. Jace hasn’t mentioned any of it and I wasn’t planning on saying a word. I was feeling quite awkward about it and I still had no idea what it meant so I decided to just try and forget it. It wasn’t really working out though, every time I looked over at Jace I would get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach and the kiss and the way it felt holding him in my arms last night all came rushing back to me.

Jace’s mom’s body was already in the morgue but the doctors had no problem with him wanting to see her. It was a bit creepy when they pulled the body out of the wall and showed it to us but I am glad that I was there with Jace. He didn’t cry but I could tell that it affected him badly. We only stayed with her for a minute or two before Jace wanted to leave.

I think seeing he’s mother’s lifeless body really hurt badly but he didn’t want to break down in front of me again so he chose to leave before he did.

Next we went to the funeral house and made all the necessary arrangements. She was to be buried on Thursday and once we had chosen a casket we didn’t have to worry about anything except showing up at the funeral. The funeral home was going to organize everything including letting his family know which consisted of some long lost cousins. I had no idea if they were going to show and I honestly don’t think that Jace gave a shit.