(11) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

Hi guys!

This chapter gets a bit hot and heavy so I just wanted to warn you all in case you don’t like that kind of thing, but if you do please enjoy and don’t forget to comment. I love knowing what you all think!

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 11

“Being alone with me could turn out to be quite dangerous,” I joked, trying to calm my nerves.

“Oh yeah? I was hoping so,” Jace replied, causing my heart to go into overdrive. God I wanted him so much but at the same time I was terrified since I had absolutely no idea what to expect.

“You don’t have to be scared, we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” Jace said, as if he was reading my mind.

“I’m not scared of being with you, it’s just that I don’t know what to expect, this is all so new to me,” I admitted, feeling like a complete idiot

“Neither do I,” Jace stated, smiling at me teasingly.

“You mean…?” I started asking but he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

“I’ve never been with anybody,” he said, his cheeks blushing slightly as he admitted this.

“Oh,” I breathed, not sure of what else to say. Jace is still a virgin and if I wanted to I could be his first. What am I thinking? Of course I want to! I want him so badly that it actually hurts when I think about it. The thing is that I don’t just want him now, I kind of think I want him forever which scared the living crap out of me. I’ve never even considered spending my life with someone before and here I am dreaming of being with a man.

“Come on, let me take you home,” Jace said, pulling me out of my thoughts and back to reality. While I was contemplating spending my life with him, he had somehow managed to get out of the car, walk around, and was now holding his hand out to me. I took it happily, the touch of my hand in his sending little sparks of pleasure up my body and I couldn’t resist giving him a quick kiss before letting him get in behind the wheel.

Once I was seated next to him he started the car and took off towards his house.

“Are you sure you’re ok with being here?” I asked as he brought the car to a stop in the driveway.

“Yeah, it’s still my home and having you here with me will make it easier,” Jace replied, shutting off the car and getting out. I smiled at his words and quickly jumped out of the car, only to groan with pain, having momentarily forgotten about my bruised abdomen.

“Shit! Are you ok?” Jace asked as he ran around the car and grabbed a hold of me.

“Yea, just a little sore,” I replied as I tried to regain my balance by holding onto him.

“Let’s get you inside so that I can take a better look at that bruise of yours, Jace stated as he wrapped his arm around my waist and helped to the front door.

“I really feel like beating the shit out of Brian,” Jace complained as he helped me into the house and up the stairs to his bedroom.