(24) I Want To Do Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 24

I kissed him back passionately, setting my entire body on fire. I still can’t believe the way this boy affects me, I swear, I just can’t get enough of him.

He ran his hands down my body to the end of my shirt and pulled it off over my head, letting it fall to the ground as his eyes lingered over my body lustfully. I didn’t allow him to look for too long, not because I didn’t like the idea of him caressing each part of my body with his eyes, but because I wanted his lips on mine and his hands on my body.

“Kiss me damn it,” I moaned and watched as the corner of his lips turned up into a smile before he crashed his lips to mine again. He placed his hands on my chest and let them slowly trace down my body until he reached the hem of my pants. His fingers lingered there for a few seconds, driving me insane, before he unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand into my pants.

He wrapped my member in his hand and gently started stroking it up and down as he continued to kiss me. A loud pleasurable moan escaped my throat and I could feel him smiling against my lips.

When we finally pulled away to catch our breath he started placing kisses down my neck, over my chest, stopping for a few seconds to slowly lick my nipple and then finally making his way all the way down. He tugged on my pants, pulling them and my boxers down to my knees and took me in his mouth, sucking hard.

“Jace,” I breathed as I tangled my hands into his hair. He must have like hearing me say his name because he increased his pace and soon my entire body was twitching with pleasure.

“I’m going to come,” I stuttered between heavy breaths, wanting to warn him. Not one of us has come in the others mouth before. He looked up at me with a twinkle in his eyes and then started sucking hard and fast again.

I moaned loudly as he did this and then exploded with pleasure as I released in his mouth. It was one of the most incredible feelings I have ever felt and when he got to his feet and wrapped me in his arms it felt like I was in my own little heaven.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Jace whispered into my ear and I could feel myself starting to get hard again. I gulped with anticipation as he slowly pulled up my pants and took my hand, leading me up the stairs.

Once we were in our room he lead me over to the bed and without warning pushed me down on it, taking me by surprise but exiting me at the same time.

He got on top of me, straddling me with his legs as he removed his shirt and tossed it aside. I let my eyes linger over his slim but perfectly shaped body and then reached my hands out to touch him but he stopped me, taking my arms in his hands and pinning them above my head as he leaned forward and kissed me. He was acting all dominant and to be honest it was seriously turning me on.

He pulled away after a few seconds and sat up, removing his grip from my arms. He let his fingers trace down my naked chest and then unbuttoned his jeans and zipped them down.  I watched him with pure lust and smiled happily when he took my hand and placed it on his member.

I slowly worked my hand up and down, making him moan with pleasure until it was getting too much for him to handle.

“Stop,” Jace said, his voice rough and sexy as he pulled my hand away and moved off of me. He pulled off my pants and then turned me around so that I was lying on my stomach. My insides turned with anticipation as he position himself between my legs and then pulled me up so that I was standing on my knees in front of him.

I could feel him pressing against my entrance as he took my member in his hands, pulling me closer so that my back was pressed tightly against his chest. He massaged me for a few seconds and then started grinding himself against me, preparing me for what was to come. I moaned with pleasure and he took this as a sign that I was ready.

He pushed himself into me, slowly at first but soon started thrusting harder and faster, his hands moving to the same rhythm. It didn’t take long before I was ready to come again. Luckily Jace must have sensed that I was close to climaxing because he increased his pace and let out a loud moan as he exploded inside of me. I let go at the same time, messing all over his hands and the bedding as my body shook with pleasure.