Wow this is Hogwarts...

Part two.... Luna's POV.... Chapter 14 ...

I sent an earthquake replica and evicted the occupants inside and placed a few fake ghosts. And out they came running like mice.

I see Bobby has great traction and is standing just fine by himself but I looked at Sam and Dean what I saw was hilarious making me laugh and reel in my spell as the last of the twenty men came running out.

I looked again and laughed they were hugging each other and almost falling over but standing ground by Bobby holding onto Sam's shoulders.

I crouched down and placed the palm of my hand down.

"Time has passed oh peaceful mother all men but one are gone from the house there are two innocent ones in the house lessen this quake for the brothers are clinging to each other."I said.

Suddenly the vibration from the grounds leave and lay peaceful. I pulled a flower seed out and stabbed my wand with it where my handprint is and stuck the seed an inch into the ground.

I covered the ground back over the seed and water it with my wand.

Bobby let's them go. They released each other and smoothed their clothes and went running into the house.

They came out five minutes later and ran past us towards where the cars are parked and we turned tail and trailed them.

We gotten in and went down the road and turned right I grabbed the walkie talkie.   "This is Vampire Girl Hogwarts 1 come in Hunter Warlord Hogwarts 2."I said handing it to Sam

Bobby answers the call.

"Go ahead Hogwarts 1 we're listening!"he said

Sam pushed the button.

"What we doing?"he asked

"Push the button that Kevin installed its a button with wings. Sam you push the same."I said

Sam released the button and pushed the button on the dash.

"Okay we did that now what?"Dean asked from the walkie talkie.

"Now we speed up and keep speeding until we reach sixty and then pulled the lever in the middle of the car that would lift us up."I told Dean as Sam pushed the talk button.

I sped up reaching fifty then fifty five I hit the pedal going past sixty and Sam pulled the lever towards the back seat and we lifted into a wheelie and lurched into the air like on a roller coaster we're five feet from the other car in the air..

"Wouldn't somebody see us flying in these cars in the air?"Chloe asked from the walkie talkie.

I grabbed it from Sam and answered back.

"No this is Wizardry country all magic no muggles apart from you guys and the brothers."I said.

"Muggles and Wizardry but that isn't real is it."another girl said I looked at Sam he takes it from me.

""Alexis you'll understand soon enough. We're going to Hogwarts and I'm sure everyone would explain something. Its part of the hunting business."Sam said

The other line stayed quiet until the castle came into view then the line crackled. Bobby laughed on the other line. "These girls are gawking over the castle I've a feeling they'll get lost if let loose but I'll stay with them."he said

"Not necessary they'll find the library quite interesting its on the second floor by the charms class."I answer back.

We arrived at the castle and parked just outside the gate we honked and pulled in after the gate opened and drove all the way in and up the grounds to the gamekeepers house where I'm currently staying at.. We all hopped outta the two cars and immediately Dean,Sam,Bobby and the two girls are hanging with their mouths open.