Prologue 150 Years Ago

June 13.... One year later... Dream!!!

Chapter 25 ...

"I shall see to you after this war is over in and years time in the meantime take care not to exert yourself I wouldn't want our second child to be born hurt or get hurt."my husband said placing a hand on my belly.

I smile.

"You just come back safely to us! But you do know that my son Ian isn't yours and he carries that certain greatness from his father who's currently still serving time in Azkaban for his indiscretions with me?"I asked

"Ah yes you've told me but I'm a good husband I still stand by you and Ian."he said his black hair falling over in waves.

His eyes bluer than the skies above.

I hugged him goodbye.

"Me and Myrtle with be waiting for you Ian goes to Hogwarts for the first time this September."I say cradling my bulging stomach knowing the time will be soon.

"It's soon isn't it?"he asked noticing my expressions changing.

"I fear so husband!"I said moving my black hair falling into my face and went inside after he kisses me a final time and left.

Moments later my son appeared.

"Papa is left he should be here when Myrtle comes!"my son said in his cute Irish accent.

"Aye my Irish laddie he's left he was saddened he could nae stay where as Myrtle is coming soon go fetch me thy Lady!"I say in an Irish accent too.

Only pinched with pain at the end I walked to the double bed in the next room and sat against the headboard.

He came back with the midwife then exit's outta the room and to the neighbors house for the night or at least the next hour.

Pain gets closer together before Myrtle comes with just one push by my second push she's out.

She never cried but she looked around. The midwife cuts her cord and binds it off and bathed her.

She hands me Myrtle and takes away what came out onto the blanket and washes the blankets too.

Finally me and Myrtle are allowed under fresh blankets she stoked our fire and went to find Myrtle her crib.

"Lima do be a dear and get my son from next door?"I asked

And minute later my son appeared.

I smile sleepily.

"Come time for bed now!"I say moving some of the blankets while laying on my side.

He climbs in and pulled the blankets back over him and looked at the little head peeking out asleep.

He lays his head next to hers and closed his eyes I smile and lay down and went to sleep.

I awoke to movements in the bed.

The moon shone in and I see Myrtle awake and snuggled against her brother she's got a hand out reaching for me.

I moved Ian's arm off of her and brought her too me and we sat back against the headboard.

The midwife comes in and placed more wood in our fireplace.

"And don't worry Madame I put a lit candle in the room. I'm just here keeping the house warm including the stove for the baby."she said

I thanked her as she handed me towels for feeding Myrtle.

I notice one of Myrtle's hands have reached towards Ian.

Ian bolts up and shouted Myrtle looking around frantically before spotting her curiously amused gaze then extended her hand which he extended his and laid back down. And fell back to sleep but holding his sisters hand.

We changed her and fed her and I smile at how she still held her brothers hand and didn't cry.

As we finished changing her we noticed a mark on her inner ankle with what looked like a mermaid on the shield with an H on it because the mermaid is going between the H on the shield.

"Strange what could it mean?"I asked

"This child does posses her brothers greatness! Born of two muggles. Does your son possess the same markings?"the midwife asked

"Yes just a shield with an H on it on his arm with a sword going diagonally on it just behind the H."I said

"Well Maria your and mother of two great kids only the girl has twelve years but will live forever in the castle."the midwife said looking pained.

"Do I want to know?"I asked

"No you'll find out when she is eleven than you'll die shortly after because a flu hits and your son will be alright along with his father."she said.

A preview for tonight for waiting so long without an update!

Tomorrow the rest will be put up and I can guarantee that my readers!!!📣🌈☺😊❤