Back to the Magic Island

Chapter 30... Anyone's POV

Lillian.... "So what happened?"I asked curious taking an onion ring from the basket my hand brushing against somebody else's. I looked up to see Aires just as sheepishly laughing because we grabbed the same one.

"You've grabbed it fair and square you can have this one."he said letting go and grabbing another.

We looked out the window again.

"Well needless to say everyone was ogling over their ride as soon as they arrived into the village and heading towards their house."she said

"Well the next day she'd set the kid on the lawn and put the laundry out oblivious to the kid hiding in the bushes it was Saturday and almost high noon. She wasn't paying attention to young Myrtle. But when she did notice she looked around and ran to Myrtle who's rather occupied she plucked the toys out from the air and put them in the basket. Then a bird showed up and delivered a letter but the odd thing is it wasn't any normal bird but an owl. By this time the kid is gone and she takes the owl and letter fearing its contents and Myrtle inside the basket floating at the amusement of Myrtle. She scolds the child and has her stop by laying her down for a nap and giving her a bottle. She looking at the strange yet familiar Hogwarts stamped letter now laying on the table. The bird having delivered it was ogling her looking at the letter then flew to watch over the child giving her some privacy. Which is indeed odd."she added

"What did the letter, say was it a howler?"all of us asked in turn.

"No it was a letter, no howlers involved or included. And before she opened it she'd sat down then opened it. This is what it read!"she said taking a breath.

"Dear Mrs, Carson we're pleased to accept your daughter Myrtle M Carson to our school once she's of eleven years. We've been greatly informed of her powers which are exceptional for a child of only three months. We do have people coming to your home soon seeing as your muggle they'll be dressed in your clothes not yours specifically unless they wanna be laughed at like a Boggart! Have a good night.  Albus WB Dumbledore!"

"So you see why the Constable came the next day to take them away so they'd be safe the towns people we're frightened and the gig was up and he'd have to move too. But they didn't want to but had to. And she was granted powers which to project a shield but she'd still be muggle. Then they flew through the world and made a home in the open close to Hogwarts in Britain but about a five hours drive by a flying car which the car was waiting for them after they flew to the island then the new place where they stayed happily together. They eventually married but she never conceived again her body was bad with a valley fever which started shortly after they moved there. She was always sick sometimes better she was feeling better when Myrtle died by Tom Riddle's doing and gotten a student expelled but shortly after the news she relapses and falls I'll so the step dad Constable went and got Myrtle. I don't know what they did with her but I assume they made her into ash or buried her but her ghost haunts Hogwarts never finding peace because she doesn't believe yet."she finished.

"Well that does make sense people say ghosts are attached sometimes to places they've died in because there is something holding them there."Aires said grabbing the empty basket from me.

"And after Myrtle came outta the water she was still the child she was when thrown into the water and they left and the Constable took her to his mansion."the lady finished