I guess I'm the bait

Dean's POV..... Chapter 29.....

I jumped outta the way off the bed so they don't hit me again.

"So who's going to be the goat?"I asked mindlessly taking some cheese and eating it without thinking.

"You!" Bobby and Sam said Marie looking horrified.

"What there just a snack?"I asked taking some more cheese and meat with crackers.

"Stop eating those they're laced!"Sam said knocking the food from my hand.

"I smell pie!"I said smelling the air.

I opened the door but Sam pulled me back in and shut the door on me and placed his back to the door.

"You can't keep me from that delicate pie!"I said knocking Sam aside and opened the door this time getting a foot over the thresh hold only to be yanked in by three arms.

"Oh no you don't boy!"Bobby said pulling me in and Marie shutting the door while Sam and Bobby hold me back.

Marie locked the door and put her back to it and a leg.

"Okay fine I'll stay in!"I said

They sit me down and let me go.

But Marie stayed by the door.

"I'm fine really. Besides what's one piece of pie going to hurt?"I asked

They let me go and I stand up.

Marie rushed up to me knocking me down onto the bed. She sat on me.

I must've grinned because suddenly my world goes black as I felt a pinch in my neck.

"Ow!"I said before I fallen asleep.

I woke to the touch of a hand on my face and the smell of pie.

I opened my eyes and blinked I looked around and saw a glint of an Axe that we keep in the car. So somebody must be in the room.

"Where's that pie?"I asked looking at the girl that we came here with.

"So your a pie kinda guy?"she asked me.

"Yes I most definitely am! Now where is my pie I smell its gotta be here somewhere?"I said trying to get up but she slammed me down and tied me up.

I see Sam stepping silently into the light and I moved my foot to the right he stopped and stepped back.

She retrieved the pie from the nightstand at the foot of my bed.

"This is my desert and this is your food from dinner that you missed."she said pulling another plate out with a hamburger.

"But I want that pie!"I begged Sam pulled the curtain aside while staying hidden I moved my left foot.

"No dinner?"she asked taking a piece off.

"I'll have the hamburger later after that pie."I said

Scooting in and sitting position with her help.

"How bout a game?"she asked eating a piece of the pie I want.

"If my hands weren't tied I'd choke you to death!"I said

"Oh why's that for?"she asked

"Because I want that pie and I want that pie right NOW!"I shouted as she put the pie on the small table.

Sam knew my shout was the signal but I startled her as she jumped back and into Sam who swung as he rushed out. He hit her in the back of the head with the Axe like a bat.

Her body fell to the floor.

Sam untied me and I get off the bed.

"Mommy? Are you in here I heard screaming?"a little girl asked coming into the room.

"Hey little girl you should go back to bed your momma's gone out for awhile."I said grabbing the little girl up and walking outta the room.

I passed her to Bobby in the hall and went back to the room with Sam.

"So what should we do with this girlie?"Sam asked smacking her awake.

"I've a feeling that this girlie is a supernatural child but the old lady I'd bet is our mantis."I said

She wakes up.

"You're smarter than I thought you could've lost your mind the hamburger that is on that plate was laced if you'd eaten it you would've seen who or what my aunt really was a mantis. Me and my daughter slash cousin are trapped here doing her bidding that she tells us to do. The elderly look is a suit. Just one of you or both I guess since you insist on following me."she said

"I don't go nowhere without my partner."I said

We followed her through a hidden tunnel and up a staircase and into a room. She pulled a curtain aside and revealed a two way mirror. What we saw was not normal indeed.

"Okay so how do we do this have you tried poisoning her?"Sam asked bluntly.

"Let's let Bobby do it."I suggested

Cliffhanger until next time! It's snowing and I'm freezing so home we're going for good hot chocolate!!!!