Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Rich Girl Got Game

Song: Masterpiece - Jessie J

Marissa's POV

"Whoa what the heck was all that about?" Reyna, my other best friend, asked me as I made my way over to our lunch table.

Her and Tiffany must have saw the way Tisha and her crew were looking at me when I was waiting in line. Cause before I pay for my food they both look over at me with questioning looks on their faces.

Both of them had amused looks on their faces once they noticed Tisha starring at me with daggers, while she was sitting on Leon's lap. Not paying her any mind, I notice instead of Leon's attention being focused on her, it was focused on every girl's ass when they so happen to walk pass his table. How sad..guess Tisha's ass just isn't enough for him.

Before taking my seat, I end up making eye contact with him and he smirks at me, before I quickly turn my attention back to my two best friends in front of me. Wow that was weird. For a second there.. I thought I was about to smile back.

Answering Rey's previous question, I tell her and Tiffany just exactly what happened in the hallway a few seconds ago before I came into the cafeteria. They both laughed at the incident, before saying Tisha's not a very big fan of competition. Initially, they say I'm her biggest rivalry of them all.

What exactly are we competing for though? I ask myself.

Who has more? Who Leon would really rather be dating? Oh my god... why is this dude now stuck in my head!? All because he didn't watch where he was going and his stupid ass just had to bump into me!

I think to myself before returning back to the conversation at hand.

"Oh you know Tisha and how she is about her many boy toys... She gets very possessive," I mumble.

"Just look at how she acted last year when she was with Brian." I say before shoving the long greasy sausage I just bought into my mouth, with the ketchup dripping down the right bottom corner of my lip.

"Eww Riss!" Tiffany says before giving me a look of disgust. "I thought you would have learned how to eat properly by now," She states as she properly eats her non fat veggie burger.

"Right! Don't you and your family go out to have tea with the Queen of England every once in a while?" Reyna teases before she takes a bite of her own hamburger.

"Oh haha very funny," I say with sarcasm laced in my tone before muttering, "I never even met the Queen of England and I hate tea."

They both laugh at me again before we start talking about the party I had to miss last night. Apparently everyone but me attended this "party of the year", which sucks because I really wanted to go. I just wish I could have at least one night to myself, without thinking of what my father would do if he found out. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the school bell, which signaled it was  the end of lunchtime.

"Hey Rissy I think someone wants to talk to you," Tiff sings, as I turn my head around, expecting Leon to be the one who wanted to talk but, it so happen to be Brian.

Grabbing Rey's arm and pulling her off into the opposite direction, Tiffany wiggles her eyebrows at me before her and Reyna walk away with the biggest smirks on their faces. Wow some friends.

"Hey wassup Marissa?" Brian says. Walking toward me with the biggest smile on his face. Weirdo.

"Uh hey Brian.." I smile back. Can this be anymore awkward.