Taeyeon~ could you go to the supermarket for me?

Yuri's POV

OMG!! We're out of groceries.....what to do?....whose turn is it to go to the supermarket?... ahh its Fany's. Damn she will not be home.... She told me that she would be out for a photo shoot.

-End of Yuri's POV-

"Soo Young~~ where are you" I call her from the kitchen. She doesn't answer me. "Yuri ah~ everybody's gone out. They have their own schedules...its you and me for the day.I wanted to tell you this after you were awake...now that you are, here's the information".

Shouts Taeyeon from the living room. "Oh okay...so how about I give you a nice shoulder massage?" I ask as I go near her.

She was wearing a shirt with a hood and was watching TV eating a pudding.

That was all...nothing was left after the pudding, not even a single carrot was inside refrigerator. "What's with you being friendly this afternoon?? Did you eat an expired snack? Come back to your senses."

Snaps Taeyeon. "Its not that.....actually we're out of groceries. Can you go to the mart and buy some vegetables for kimchi??" "Taeyeon please"

I literally pleaded her to go because I went a week ago and I was caught by a few crazy fans who were stalking me and uploaded in all social websites saying " Omg omg Yuri was at a supermarket and I was also at the same supermarket....talked to her kyack (sound of complete excitement). The uploader clearly did not mention that she passed out in front of me after receiving an autograph as it would be completely embarrassing. The whole world knows this news. I cannot go into the nightmare again. "I am not going.....remember what happened to you?? Tell Yoona to pick up the groceries on her way back" said Taeyeon ignorantly.

"Taeyeon lets make a deal....you go bring the groceries and I will make ramen for you. Ok?"
"Not okay" tells this to me with out even looking at my face.
"Ok then you go to the mart, and I will set up a date with Baekhyun. Ok now?
She turns her head slowly, like a scene in a melodrama. After a dramatic pause she answers....

Wanna know the anwer?? ......I know that the first chapter is pretty lame
But after a while I gets interesting....it's my first story please support me
Stay tuned for the next chapter