It's Me!!

After being shoved into the car, I bit the kidnapper's hand.

"Ahh...noona don't worry it's me!!" Says the psychotic stalker- like kidnapper.

"Who the hell are you??...look I don't I am the person you are looking for... the "who the hell are you" part went aggressive but the "look I don't think I am the person your are looking for" part went like hell. It was like an annoying mouse begging pardon to the scary cat.

"Guess who I am" said that idiot playfully.

"What the hell?!?" I shout these words as I remove his mask...

"Ya!!! CHOI MIN HO, It was you?!?"

"Yeah, noona it was me...sorry if I shocked you"

"Don't worry you din't shock me...YOU TRIED TO KILL ME YOU SHINEE'S RAPPER!!!!"

After his apology, I started laughing....I behaved like a scared cat according to him. He started laughting too. We spent 5 minutes literally laughing our hearts out.

"Long time no see...Min Ho~~"

"I know right??" Said the Minho with a very rough voice as he was trying to control his laughter

Then, I realized that it was not a car...It was a limo.

After a few seconds, Jong Hyun, Onew, Taemin, Fany, Soo young, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sica, Seohyun, Yoona appeared from the back seat.

The limo was pretty big to accommodate all these members.

I was completely shocked. "What are you guys doin??"

"How did you guys know that I was at the mart?"

"Minho was tailing you...and at the right time he picked you up...literally" told SooYoung.

"What about Yuri...was she a part of this drama too?"

"Totally unni~" Seohyun screamed outta nowhere.

What about manager Nam? Curiosity was takimg control of my body

"Surprise!!!" My manager yelled... he was actually driving the limo.

After a second..."Surprise!!" They yelled.

Fany told that they had no appointments or photoshoots. They apologized

"Guys...sorry to disappoint you but my birthday is on March 9, so no party..drop us at the dorms Min ho" I told them sadly.

"Noona who knew you would be such a fool!!" Taemin told as he was gigging.

"Taeyeon ah~ we kinda kidnapped you because we're going to Wonder Girls's come back party" said Fany not looking at me in the eye.

I hate Wonder Girls...they pretend to be friendly but they are not.

"You guys know how much I hate that band, why are you dragging me there just leave me. I am going to the dorm."

"Even if Yuri deceived me.. she is still at the dorm isn't she..I am leaving this wonderful limo people" I said angrily

"Nuh uh, noona you are goinh nowhere, coz Yuri noona really had a photoshoot and left the dorm after you left...and after a while she is going to join us at the party." said Jong Hyun strictly.

"Please come noona~~ " Taemin requested witha puppy dong face.

How could I say no?..."ok fine" I agreed with frustration.

The 'Yay' sound filled the limo, even the manager was excited with me going to the party and mingling with the people I detest. ...... well not totally.

How was this chapter!?! Did you like the little twist

Please comment and share.....saranghae and gumavo viewers.

Support me guys..