At The Hotel

"Ah ha!!" I told as I snapped my fingers.

"Ah ha what?" Tiffany asked.

"I just found a reason to not show up at the party" I told excitedly

"What is your problem now noona" asked Minho with sad eyes.

" I cannot go to the party with these clothes...am just wearing a sweatshirt which is kinda stinking coz its been years since I've washed it!! I reek of sweat.....literally!" I tell the truth.

Onew was gigging and others started to giggle too....

I was super mad.

Then Jong Hyun told me that the girls had brought my favourite party wear. I was relieved. But something kept telling me that the wonder girls were up to something because he already know that I detest them like hell.

"How am I gonna change my clothes??"

"Inside the restroom unni~" a simple answer by the maknae

After we arrived at the hotel, there were no fans nor reporters. It was strange. Everytime we went somewhere, there would be scary fans following us.

Maybe 'she'(my nemesis) was hosting the party secretively.

Although I did find it strange, but I did not ask Tiffany further on how 'she' arranged the party without the fans knowing.

After entering, I noticed that there were only celebrities there. Except for 2 or 3 people with uniforms. I could see Suho oppa and Krystal waving at me at the same time. They looked super cool. Everyone asked why I was dressed like a weirdo...... I explained the situation little bit differently as one one knew that I hated 'her' except the entire shinee and GG.

After I washed my face, put on makeup etc etc, inside the restroom., while on the verge of leaving the restroom someone came in......my thoughts were "Omg!! A foreign civilian" my thoughts were like some terrorist's thoughts who was worried of being caught. She might be in her 20's. That's what I felt.

I stood still, I had a ghostly look on my face. I was worried of how to face the consequences if she was an obnoxious fan.

"Are you okay?" She asked curiously.

She looked like she was from a western country.

"I'm....umm" I couldn't process his question, I did not understand what he had asked. I was that worried. I was stammering as if I was a bad person who got caught.

I left the restroom in a hurry.....and after that I was able to see Minho,Taemin and Suho chatting at the lounge obviously waiting for me.

"Where are the others??" I asked them.

"They are at the hall....noona you done? We are kinda late" Taemin told.

"Oh...ya am done. Lets go before someone sees us" I tell them in a hurry.

"Oh don't worry noona...JYP and some woman own this hotel. They practically started this hotel for celebrities all over the world." Suho explained

"They built it because they felt that even celebrities should relax"

"Ahh...who is the woman?" I asked

"I am not sure I did not see her prop...." before Suho could finish
his sentence......"There She is. She is her"

"She is who?" Minho asked

"The one who just came out of the restroom" said Suho

"I bumped into her while putting on makeup" I told with my eyes wide open

"Cool" said Suho

Suddenly Yuri came outta nowhere.

I pretended like I did not know her " Omg!!! Who are you?"

"Taeyeonah~ I had no choice....I had to shove you somehow off the dorms. You did not move your body an inch from that lazy couch" She was very sorry.

"Ok fine I forgive you" I told her as I was smiling.

Suho, Minho, Taemin and I complimented her that she looked amazing. The frock suited her very well.

"Guys...am I late?"

"'You and we' are going to be if we don't make a move now" said Taemin frustratedly. He must have really looked forward for this party.

"Ok guys....who is ready for an amazing party?!?" Yelled Minho.

"I surely am not" I murmured.

Something differient going to happen at the party....

Please leave a comment after reading it. The next chapter is where Taeyeon's nemesis does something fishy....

Sorry for spoiler..... pls read and comment