Fine....I'll go

"Do you think I'd go just becsuse you set me a date with Baekhyun?!?" She literally shouts at me.

"Ya....I guess" I stammer while answering.

"Ok then" says Taeyeon casually.

"Seriously!! Would you go to the mart if I do that for you??"

"Don't make me say yes twice...I am embarrassed already. Wait....how did you know that I had a crush on Baekhyun?"

"Ummm...I noticed that you were looking at his Selcas day and night. We share a room together remember??" I said as I was walking away from her, so that it would take some time for her to get up from that lazy couch and attack me.

"Aish....so embarrassing...." Taeyeon's face became red outta embarrassment.

"Taeyeon I didn't do it to hurt your feelings" I felt super guilty for checking her history in her phone. Suddenly....she comes and grabs my collar aggressively. I did not realize what was happening. After a second, before she spoke I regretted wearing a shirt with a collar. Actually that morning I was having second thoughts on wearing a tank top...I should have worn that. My collar is now ruined.

"Look....You are not telling this to anyone. Not even SooYoung..when you meet Baekhyun for arranging a date..don't even mention my name"

Because of her holding my neck my voice became like Kim Jae Dong. " Ok Ok but how will I be able to set you a date without telling him your name...I am pretty sure he will want the name of his date."

"I don't mean literally.....don't you dare tell him that I had a crush on him OK??"

" I got it now so would you please let go of this shirt for me?? I costs a lot"

"Bring me the list...palli palli" I run to the kitchen to take the list. It was like running from a kidnapper who just released an innocent person with a warning.

"Here take this...buy whatever you want too" I said this in the process of being afraid.

I never knew Taeyeon had a scary attitude.....Who knew Taeyeon, would actually try to kill the black pearl.... ahh people do get sensitive when someone talks about their crush.
Taeyeon is all normal all of a sudden...she is smiling as she was closing the door. Weird....

How's my second chapter guys...It gets really interesting in the third chapter.....

Taeyeon realizes something at the supermarket

Please support me guys....

Please lrave a comment after every chapter♥♥♥♥