Chapter One

It was settled. The war against Cetus had begun. The queen, Indrasena, was preparing herself with strategic methods for the upcoming war. None of her soldiers had ever beaten her in a sword fight nor had any other man.

She was the best swordsman ever to live. No one, not even the strongest gladiator, could beat her at anything. She had slayed countless beasts without a second thought. No one dared to question her authority in fear they'd be slaughtered like the beasts before.

They had a respect for her like no other ruler ever did. She had been walking to her training session for the day when a mysterious man showed up. He had the deepest blue eyes that sparkled like the ocean and shoulder length auburn curls.

His name was Ernest. She had never seen this man before but by the looks of him, she wouldn't mind getting to know him. "Your majesty." he said with a bow.

'His voice is like silk' Indrasena thought to herself. He smiled once he raised his head. Her face turned a pale rose color as her face slightly heated up.

She couldn't stop thinking about how much of a gentleman he was. The man fully raised as Indrasena got a full glimpse of his face. In her eyes she believed she was looking at the face of a god with his unearthly chiseled features.

"Are you alright?" Ernest asked. She quickly snapped out of her trance and nodded. "My apologies." she said. He smiled again, his teeth seeming to glisten. She felt her face heat again as he chuckled.

She ran off quickly to the practice she was already going to be late to.
____________________________________

So that's the first chapter, let me know how you like it! Maybe I'll write more if enough people end up liking it, thanks for reading 😜

The Eternal Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें