Chapter Four

That night, Indrasena couldn't stop thinking of the night that went on. She had tossed and turned but wasn't able to fall asleep. She stood up from her magenta shaded bed and looked up at the grandfather clock across the room. "2:41". She sighed and went to her closet, grabbing a silk robe.

She slipped on a pair of matching shoes, going into the hall with a candle. The second she stepped, out she ran into something. No, scratch that. Someone. When she looked up, she automatically looked down.

His chest rumbled as he lightly chuckled. "Going somewhere?" She looked back up at Ernest. "I could ask you the same thing." she looks up, finally having enough courage to put her hands on her hips and sass him.

He smiles. "Got me there." She mutters something, causing a confused look to rise on his face. "What was that?" he leaned down looking her in the eyes. "Nothing," she says a little quickly. 

"You know this would be a lot easier if you just told me," he speaks. She sighs and looks at him. She hesitates but finally speaks. "I was coming to see you."

His eyes widened after she said that.

She looked down, wishing to find an escape to this awkward situation. She sighed quietly and looked up at Ernest. His cheeks were a crimson red. She chuckled, feeling slightly better seeing she wasn't the only embarrassed one. He seemed to stutter, giving her the confidence she lost.

"As long as we're asking questions, why were YOU outside of my room?" she questioned, tapping her foot with her arms crossed. He looked away, too ashamed to answer. She sighed and went to go back into her room, but a hand stopped her.

When she looked back, he was staring at her with his shining blue eyes. She gazed at him, confused. He sighed, starting to open his mouth. "I came to see you too."

She looked up at him as he put his hand on her cheek. She could feel her heart racing, as he leaned closer...