The Meet

Jaime P.O.V
I teleported to S.H.I.E.L.Ds base and I saw people with guns. They shot and I ducked behind a desk. The gun fire stopped and I saw a man in a suit walking towards me.
Coulson- Come
I nod and fix my outfit I wanted to look nice(pic above). I follow Coulson to his office. I walk in to see people sitting inside. He motioned towards the people.
Coulson-This is May, Fitz, Simmons, Mac,Bobbi,Hunter and Skye.
I grew more nervous and my hands started shaking. I saw May look my way.
May-Who are you and why are you here?
Me- I was looking for Skye.
They all looked at me. I looked at Skye and finally had the guts to tell her what im here for.
Me-Did Cal ever tell you about Jaime?
Skye-Yes, she is my sister. How do you know about her.
Me- I am Jaime.
They all gasp and Skye started crying. I did to and Jemma (Simmons) put a hand on my shoulder.
Coulson-How are you here?
Me-We should sit down. I will explain.
They all did and I was sat across Skye. I began my story.
Me-When they took my mothers body away I didnt feel safe. I have powers. I can teleport,read minds,control electricity and I have visions. I was in my cage at hydra when Gordon saved me and took me to a safe place I just cant tell you where it is.
I stopped and looked at everyone faces. They all looked shocked,angry and symbathy. Suddenly someone hugs me. I glance to see Skye. I hug her back as she crys. Suddenly I woosh and a light enter the room. I look to see Gordon.
Me-I will be back Skye I promise.
She nods and I start walking towards Gordon when I get stopped by Jemma. She hugs me and then everyone else does. I wave and walk towards Gordon. In a flash we are gone.
SkyeP.O.V
In a flash they were gone. I start crying and suddenly everything starts to shake.
Coulson-Calm down think of Jaime.
I do as told and sit down and ot stops.
Me- I met her and she is gone.
Jemma-I liked her. She has a kind heart.
Fitz-She came all this way for you. She are amazing.
Mac-She looked like she could kick some ass too.
Bobbi-Seriously but true. She seems cool.
Hunter- Shes hot.
Me-Seriously, no eyes off.
Hunter-What im kidding.
May-She seems trustable.
I smile at all this.
Coulson-Skye we have to get you to Hulks cabin.
Me- Ok