What is that thing?

Jaime P.O.V
Daisy-We have to hit this thing with everything we got.
I nod in agreement as Lincoln comes near me.
L-Are you okay im sorry I said that I didnt mean it. I haveanger problems.
I nod as he kisses my head.
Mack-I need a bigger gun I guess or my ax.
I laugh as he keeps talking.
Mack-Or maybe a combination of both.
We start going through the hole ignoring Macks protests. We all split up when suddenly another hole appears and the thing attacks Mack.
We all use our powers at the same time on the thing. When Daisy makes a hole in the ground and the thing falls in.
Mack-Its gone.
Suddenly we hear soliders saying to use lethal force if nesscary.
Daisy- Come with us we will keep you safe your life is in danger.
L-My life is in ruines.
He runs off and I try to run after him but im stopped by Mack.
Me-Lincoln
Mack-Jaime,Jaime.
He is on his own we go to get both of you out of there they will be hunting you too.Come on lets go. We all run down the hall and outside.
(News speaking)
Im here to inform the growing concerns amoung us people of the threats we face. That are not of this world. I dont need to remind you of the the damage in NY, London, and Sokkovia, tragedies that are coming to be be too big. The organization we had to protect us, S.H.E.I.L.D brought airships down on us. Everyday new dangers happen, destrying our peaceful lives. I have created a small force group to contain these alien threats, the ATCU is given full permission to handle with any force nesscary. The laws of nature have changed.
Me,Daisy and Joey sat in his room listing to the news with beers.
Joey-I can keep a secret its always miserable till you come out with it.
Daisy-This secret....
Me-The worlds not ready to hear.
He nods
Joey-Finishing eachothers sentences is creepy.
We all chuckle.