Saving Joey

Jaime P.O.V
It has been a couple of months since the inhumans event happened. The crystail that help the inhuman process got into fish oil pills and whoever eats it will either turn inhuman or die and now me,Daisy, Mac and Hunter are going to help a guy before the government gets a hold of him.
Me-Lets go hes in the alleyway.
Daisy and me see a man behind a trashcan with government agents going towards him. Daisy blows them away with her powers while I put a gas thing down.
Daisy-Look I know your scared but we want to help im Daisy and thats my sister Jaime were from S.H.E.L.D.
I nod and give a kind smile as Mack and Hunter come behind us.
Mack-All clear.
I nod and suddenly the containment box drops and I push the man towards it.
Me-Whats your name?
Man-Joey.
Me-Ok Joey we are gonna help you ok so go in the box and you will be safe.
He nods and goes inside and it goes flying up as we make it back to the plane. I can hear Mack talking to Joey asking if hes alright as the box comes into the plane. Me,Mack, Daisy and Hunter walk into the plane.
Mack-We will leave you two to it.
They walk off leaving us to stand outside of the box where Joey is freaking out.
Joey-Who are you, what did u do to me.
Me-We didnt do this where trying to protect you.
Joey-Can you cure me?
Daisy-No you just have to live with it.
I look at Daisy and nod.
Joey-How is this plane or this box melting?
Me-Its special tech so that your safe in there and we are safe from you
I nod at Daisy and she leaves the room.
Joey-Thanks whatever your name is.
I smile
Me-Its Jaime and that was my sister Daisy gets some rest ok.
He nods and I ask if he takes fish oil pills and he says somtimes. I nod and start walking away to bump into Coulson.
C-Hows he doing?
Me-Good.
He then shows me a pic of a lady that could be taking inhumans and I nod and walk off.