Attack

Skye P.O.V 3 days later
S.H.E.L.D wants to have a chat with my mom. She agreed and they are on there way here. They promised me no one would gwt hurt. We have buried Jaime just yesterday and its been gloomy here. She was a light in the darkness. Mom is more bold now and Dad is talking to himself. Lincoln is more angry now,mostly at S.H.I.E.L.D. I hear planes they are here. A man comes out and walks in the building where my mother is. The man is here cause he wants to talk about our powers being dangerous. So we have a peace offering for them. We are giving them Cal.
Jiaying P.O.V
The man and I are talking. His name is Gonzalez.
G- we are scared for our people.
Me-Me too,we are not dangerous
G-Ok, I know you feel hurt. I have scars to from hydra.
Me-They are evil
He looks at me and slides a box over towards me. I open it to see 2 bracelets that I was gonna give Jaime and Skye. I thought I lost it at Hydra.
Me-Where did you find this.
G-my men found it and I thought this would be a peace offering.
Me- I guess I have something for you I guess.
I walk towards a shelf behind me and opened a box. I open it to see a crystal that is used for the changing. I pick it up and walk towards him.
Me-How dare you say you share my scars. Hydra tore me to pieces. I lost my daughter because she was to kind to see the evil in S.H.I.E.L.D
I took the crystal and smashednit on the desk. The mist hit him and he started turning to a statue.
G- Stop please
Me- I cant the crystal doesnt think your powerful. I will not lose my other daughter.
The mist covered him and I saw he had a gun. I have a plan. I shot myself in the shoulder twice and ran out side. I see Skye look run towards me with Lincoln.
Me-He tried to kill me. He said inhumans should be excuted. This is war.