Meeting Raina/Skye S.O.S

Jaime P.O.V
Apparently when Skye got powers someone was with her. Gordon found her and brought her here. She just got her a room and mom wanted me to meet her so here I am heading over there. I walked in her room to see her wearing a cloak so I couldnt see her face. My mom left so it was just us.
R- You are Skyes sister right?
Me- yes
R-You have a kind heart
Me- Can I see your face
R- no its ugly
Me-The change is a beautiful thing dont doubt it.
She slowly took off the hood to reveal spikes on her face. I touched her face gently.
Me-Absolutely extrodornairy.
She smiled at me and hugged me.
R- You are the first person to be kind to me.
I smile at her.
J-We are friends now.
I tell her goodbye and leave to go home.
Raina P.O.V
After Jaime left Gordon came in.
G- You made a friend.
Me- Yes she is kind
G- Yes she helped me through my change.
R-Thats wonderful news.Can I tell you something. I never had anything at all but she makes me feel worth it.
G-Thats how i felt.
He left to do other things and I had an actually good sleep.
Skye P.O.V
I have been at the cabin for days now cause im dangeous. I just finished chatting on the computer with Jemma when a knock was heard on the door. I opened to see no one but when I turned around that man I think Gordan standing there. He looked at me.
G-Just think of me when im in trouble.
I nod then hes gone. My phone rings and I look at the ID to see its May.
Me-Hey May
May-Skye listen you need to run there coming.
The phone cut off and I heard helicopters outside. I open back door and run in the woods. I get stopped by a man and bobbi. He fires a bullet at me. I put my hand up and it stopped in thin air. Then I pushed forward and they are both down. I see a flash and look to see Gordon and he grabs me and everything gets black.