Recruitment

"How do we know that the reports are true?" The agent, that was under cover for the night, said to the boss.

"We don't, but there are too many facts to say that this is make believe." The boss said to the agent.

"If we don't do something about this, or at least find out something about these, these CREATURES, we don't know what would happen to Earth. Our BELOVED home?!"

"It will never come to that. I have just the people to make sure NOTHING will happen to Earth."

"Who are the people then?"

"Five people who have been friends for a very long time. Their names are Finn Whitman, Dell Philly, Willa Angelo, Charlene Turner, Terry Maybeck, Amanda Lockhart, and Jess Lockhart," the sound of a desk drawer opening stopped him from continuing on for a second. "Here are their files. All ofthr information that is needed are in there." He said sliding the files across the desk they were at.

"Right. Thank you... Wayne."

"Find them... Wanda." Wayne replied.

    Wayne sunk down onto the chair in his office and watched the young woman leave. Wayne hoped she would get the letters to the recruits in time. Otherwise, the whole world could be in a boat load of trouble. They need more time. It is all about time and they do not have enough of it. Or do they?

      One thing is for sure; only time will tell.

      Wayne sighed, "Let's hope time is on our side."

Hey everyone!! I really hope you liked the first chappie. By the way, right now, it's Mags. I didn't write the full chappie, in fact, this one was mostly written by Locker_Amanda. But teamwork prevails! Haha I have no life!
So anyway, I hope you liked, hope your having a good life, hope you like tacos and never forget!

The snack that smiles back! Goldfish!
Bai!!!
With love from;

Magis213 and Locker_Amanda (Locker_Magis213)