The First Encounter and a Kitchen Fight

A few days later, Wayne called Brad into his office.
"We need to call the teenagers back in."
"How come, sir?" Brad asked, slightly confused.
"We must teach them something we all know." Wayne said with a wink.
"Oh, I get it now." Brad replied, a smile growing on his face.
"Will you please notify them?"
"Yes sir, but perhaps tomorrow? It's awfully late."
"Oh really? What time is it?"
"Almost midnight, sir."
"Well then, you should go and get some rest then. I will see you tomorrow."
"Yes. Thank you sir."

   That night, as Finn was getting ready for bed, he heard noises from downstairs. Hoping his sister was not woken up, he quietly went and checked on her. Luckily, she remained sound asleep in bed. With that out of the way, Finn went down stairs to figure out what made that sound. He looked around his living room but saw nothing so them travelled to the kitchen. There he saw her.

Willa Angelo. Standing stiffly in front of his front door. Her eyes glowing with hatred. Her somehow green eyes.

"W-Willa? What'chya... What'chya doing here? Everything okay? Everything at home... alright?" Finn trembled.
"I wouldn't know," Willa glowered.
Finn noticed something in her hand. A switchblade. This isn't Willa. The Willa he knows would never, ever, hold a switchblade, and would never, ever, look so angry.
"Willa..." Finn swallowed. "Put the blade down."
Willa didn't respond. All she did, was grasp the blade tighter and slowly walk towards Finn.
"Willa, I don't want to hurt you," Finn whispered, fear filling his eyes. "Please, don't make me do this."
Willa scoffed, "Please. I'd like to see you try."
Finn couldn't take it. "I could do a lot more than 'try', Willa. I'm like... ten times stronger than you!"
"Yeah, one problem though," She glared.
"And what's that?" Finn questioned, fearing he may know the answer.
Willa took a step closer. She flickered from Willa, to some... being, this only causing more fear to swell up inside of Finn. She whispered, "I'm not Willa."
     "Wha...? What do you mean? Of course you're Willa!"
     "I haven't been Willa for a long time now."
     "Ok, then what do you want me to call you?"
     "Well, that's for you to decide." Willa said as she crept closer with each word, the switchblade tight in her hand.
     "Slow your role. C'mon, you wouldn't ever hurt me. Never in a million years."
     "That's what you think. I can change that real quick." Then she started to walk a little faster toward Finn, who was walking backward to the place where all the pots and pans were held.
Soon enough, Finn was backed up by Willa enough that he could grab a frying pan, which he did just that.
"I have you cornered now, Whitman, the only thing left is-"
Clangggggggggg...
Lawrence Finnegan Whitman hit his intruder with a frying pan, although 'Willa' was not knocked out.
"Don't threaten me or my family or friends."
"I would not have had to threaten you, if you had come with me earlier."
     "What on Earth are you talking about?"
     "Ohh... you'll know in due time."
     "Willa, please. I don't want to fight you!"
     "Pity, I was up for a good fight."
     Finn realized he had no other option. He didn't want to find out anything in 'due time' because he knew that would eventually wind him up on the short end of the stick. He tightened his grasp on the frying pan and took in a deep breath. "Fine. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get."

        In an instance the two were engaged in a small kitchen fight. Finn didn't want his sister to wake, so, he tried making it as quiet as possible. However, with metal clanking against metal, how quiet can it really get?

        Willa caught him off balance and kicked the frying pan out of his hand, catching it with her free hand. Kicking Finn in the gut, he fell back against the counters. She raised the frying pan above her head and smirked, "Say goodnight, Whitless."
         Finn shut his eyes tight, bracing himself for the blow. Willa's arm came down fast and hard, hitting the top of Finns head and knocking him out.

         His world faded to black...

Hello my lovely peaches. How are all your water buffaloes-
STOP! STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT! YOU CAN'T SAY EVERYONES GOT A WATER BUFFALO EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE A WATER BUFFALO! WE'RE GOING TO GET NASTY LETTERS SAYING "WHERE'S MY WATER BUFFALO? WHY DON'T I HAVE A WATER BUFFALO?!" AND ARE YOU PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THAT? I DON'T THINK SO SO STOP BEING SO SILLY!
*Ahem* sorry bout that. Childhoods hitting me like a truck these days.
Anywhozil. I hope you enjoyed this chappie! (It's mags if you have not noticed).
Dun dun duuuun! Bad Willa.

Welp.
Baiiii!!!

Love,
Locker and Mags!