Meeting

The group was greeted by a man in his late twenties, claiming his name to be Brad. The group talked for a while. Everyone had their questions. Some Brad was able to answer, others he said "Save that one for the big guy."

"Uh Brad!" Finn called out before they went to meet with the 'big guy'. Brad turned to face him and raised and eyebrow. Finn asked, "What's up with that hole in the wall?"

Brad looked to where Finn had pointed, "Oh. That... Well... We had a bit of... break in I guess you could call it. Some of the uh... things that got in stole some files. Nothing major... I don't think..." he stole a glance at Willa. Though she paid no real mind to it. No one really did. Though someone should have. One of those files, had information on Willa. Brad knew that. Important files.

"Well c'mon," Brad smiled, changing the topic, "Don't want to keep the big guy waiting to long!"

The group headed off, following Brad down a few hallways and into a big office.

A few minutes later, Brad was knocking on a hazelnut colored door.

"Come in!" A voice said from the other side of the door.

"Hello, sir, these are the kids you had sent for."

"Ah, yes. Finn, Amanda, Terry, Dell, Willa, Charlene, and Jessica. Thank you, Brad. You may leave now."

And with that, Brad had left the seven kids with the Head of the DKI.

"Excuse me for asking, but what is the DKI? I, nor any of my friends, have heard of the DKI." Philby asked, his accent slightly showing.

"That is quite alright my dear boy. The DKI is a top secret spy system for Walt Disney World, and Disneyland. The main office is here, whilst there being another office in California. Here is where we analyze old documents that Walt Disney had never told his wife or brother, let alone the public. Here is where we also keep an eye out for anything that could pose a potential threat against Disney.
"Before now, there hasn't been a major threat. But recently, agents in our scouting group have seen potential threats appear." Wayne explained.

"How bad of a threat is it that you are calling seven teenagers in to help?" Finn asked.

"Ah, Mr. Whitman brings up a point, which, I was just about to get to," The man said. "Here we have different levels that indicate how bad the threat is. I won't go into detail about it but let's just say that this is on the high side. This threat is new to us all. We are not sure how to deal with it. What we do know, however, is that imagination is key to this. This threat is made up of unearthly beings and that our old adult people minds are just a little too simple to think up of ways to defeat these... beings. That is why we look to you, the children. You who have not lost your innocence and still possess an over active imagination. Your imaginative minds may be the solution to all of this. Your young, innocent minds."

"Innocent you say?" Maybeck asked. "Yeah, exactly why am I here?"

This drew laughter from the group.
Wayne answered the boys question, "You are here, Terry, because you will give your team an extra boost of confidence, when it is most needed."

"Can you tell the future then?"

"Not exactly. It's more called observing the potential goodness.
Meaning, I can see great leadership skills in Finn, so he will excel in leading the team. I can tell Philby will help the team in mainly technological ways. Willa will help in knowledgable ways. Charlene will be able to help in scouting ways. She has the speed of a cheetah from doing track and field for the past eight years," Wayne continued. "Amanda can help by-"

"Sir, you are needed in the situation room. Urgently." A woman's voice came through on an intercom that was sitting on his desk.

"Sorry children, but I have to go now. And that sadly means you as well. Brad will show you out." Wayne said.

"But, sir, what are we to call you, and how can we get ahold of you?"

"The same way you did today, but speak it into the phones Brad will issue you to you. And please, call me Wayne." Wayne said to the group of teenagers.
He stood up.
"Be careful."

HIYA PEACHES!!!!! It's the one and only Maggie! Heh. Ladada! Anyway, I really hope you liked the chappie! Currently, I am procrastinating my Homework. Don't judge me, my brain doesn't want to work right now. Anyway, I do believe Locker and I did an equal amount of this chappie.
Love you all, omg you look so beautiful! Is that a new shirt? XD
Love you guys.
Swaggity Swournal on my way to get that journal.
Bai Peaches!!