Let's Do It!

"Guys! Guys!" Finn Whitman yelled to his friends as he entered F. Marb center at a run. F. Marb center is a local hang out area he and his friends spent most of their sixteen year old lives at.

"Guys! Check this out!" Finn smiled, reaching his friends. He waved a paper in their faces. The faces of:
Dell Philby, Charlene Turner, Willa Angelo, and Terry Maybeck.

"Okay Finn! Stop waving it in our faces and let us read it!" Dell smirked, snatching the paper from his friends hands.

Finn bounced up and down, excitedly. Before Dell could start reading, Finn cut him off, "Where are Amanda and Jess?"

Charlene looked at him, "They couldn't make it. Workin for Nash today. They might get here later."

"Someone missin Amanda?" Terry teased.
"Terry, I wouldn't," Finn glared.
"Call me Maybeck and you've got a deal!" Maybeck smirked.
"Fine," Finn smiled, rolling his eyes, "You okay, Wills? You're being awfully quiet."

The small girl shrugged and mumbled in a voice nearly to soft to hear, "I'm fine."

Finn pursed his lips and shook his head. "Dell! Read it!"

"Alright alright! And stop calling me Dell!" Philby responded. Finn shrugged. Philby cleared his throat and began reading what was on the paper,

Top Secret Information
There has been an unusual sighting on non-earthly life forms. One that has never been heard of or seen of. There have been more than one sighting of this alien life form though.
First was four months ago, on the night of the 26th of December. This lasted for only ten seconds. The Second was two weeks ago. This lasted longer, for one minute. The third sighting was two night ago. This lasted longer, for one half hour.The final sighting was one night ago. This was the longest sighting, lasting for two hours.
These are the only known sightings, and this alien form are known to wipe the memories of the one who has seen them. The ones that the alien life forms didn't see reported what they saw to us, letting us give you this information. Once you have gotten this letter, report to Walt Disney World. At the ticket center, say the words "To Infinity and Beyond" and the cast members will know that you're coming on business.

Stay safe agents, stay in the SHADOWS.

Good Luck.

-Agent Kresky (Chief of the Alien Offices, Chief of the Disney Keeping Investigations, DKI)

"Well?" Finn asked excitedly.
"Well what?" A new voice piped in. That voice belonging to the one and only:
Amanda Lockhart.
Before Finn could say anything, however, Jess had already grabbed the paper, and was reading it out loud to Amanda so she would know what was going on.
"We're working for the DKI now?" Amanda said, sliding into the seat that was next to Finn. Earning a blush from him and an all knowing stare from Maybeck to Finn.
"It appears so."
"What is the meaning of 'DKI' though?" Maybeck asked.
"Perhaps Willa would know." Finn suggested. The group looked to Willa, who had still been awfully quiet, and waited to see if she had heard a word they said. She said nothing.
"I got this. I know what will make her come back," Philby said. "WILLA!" He screamed making the rest of the group, including Willa, jump.
"See?"
"What's going on?" The small and shy girl asked.
"Do you know what the DKI is?" Jess asked.
"The what now?"
"I guess not." Jess replied.
"We head to Disney now?" Finn suggested.
A chorus of 'yeahs' and 'sures' went around the group.

Finn smiled at his friends, "Let's do this!"

Hiya! So, Magis here! Hope y'all are liking the story! It's uh... Yay!
Not much to say today. Sorry if I'm disappointing y'all. Anyway,
Luv ya peaches!
Bai!