revenge

No ones point of view

It's 9:34 At night and Michael gets out of jail tomrrow at 7:00 and Joe has no idea that Michael gets out and that he's getting revenge on him for calling, the cops and having him arrested, and making the cops take Marisa back home Michael Knows where Marisa lives because she told him.

Michael's Point of view

Before I go, get Marisa I go, to Joe's house to set him straight after a few minutes I step, out of the car, I walk, up to Joe's door and knock, on the door Joe aswners the door once Joe answered, the door I pushed, him up agenst the door and I punched, Joe in his face "WHY JOE WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME SHE DID NOTHING WRONG I LOVE HER DONT EVER EVER COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN" I kick, Joe on the legs "Fine Michael I will leave you alone. After I left, Joe's house and head off to Marisa's house.

Marisa's point of view

I'm up in my room crying until I hear little rocks hit my window I'm still wearing the ring Michael gave me I walk, over to My window and I see Michael sitting on the tree "Michael" I yell quitly and walked, over to My window Michael grabs, me and we climbed, down the tree and ran to Michael's car.

No ones point of view

As soon as Michael and Marisa walked, through Michael's door they both sit down on the couch. "I missed you Michael" Marisa said with tears in her eyes "I missed you too Marisa" Michael said as he gave Marisa kiss on her cheek.

Talking session

Michael: Marisa I can't wait for you to be my wife

Marisa: I love u you too Michael and I'm happy that I'm marrying you

I know this is short I'm sorry