evil once more

First I would like to think you so much for reading voting and comment on this I really appreciate it guys lots of love

Michaeljacksonfan108💖

Michael's Point of view

I'm an evil evil person again I've been robbing banks killing for money stilling yet the cops are scared of me I've tried everything to be good I've tried working it out but this is the only why I could keep my wife theirs still a part of me that is disappointed in myself for robbing and stilling again but this is the only why I could keep my wife I was bad and I got her into being bad I was good again but now bad again I love Marisa and I'll do anything for her. I sit, on the couch sleeping and all of a sudden I feel Marisa getting next to me I rap, my arm around her and kiss, her forehead. "I love you Michael" she says as she falls asleep. "I love you too". I wispher in her ear as I fall asleep.

Marisa's point of view

It's been two weeks and I'm still tired how could this be ugh I'm so annoyed right now I yell at Michael to come and he runs and we talk and relax a but these last few weeks have been tiring but it's OK I'll get used to it I'm just tired I need a break from being a mom for a day so I ask Michael to watch the kids while I go have a relaxing time and time to myself.

Sorry this is short put there will be a longer page