the note

Michael's Point of view

I walk, down stairs to see if the mail has can I open, the door and see an invalope in the mail box I open, the invalope and see a note in side of it and here what it said.

Dear Michael,

Why are you acting like this I remember when you was a sweetheart my little sweetheart I thought I got him back like a month ago I didn't RASIE YOU like this.I can't believe my baby is a killer I don't understand Michael this breaks my heart I can't believe you I don't know what to say anymore I wish I would have divorced your father when you was little the way your father treated you and your brothers like that but I told him once I got married I never let my kids grow up without a father I should have left him I should have stopped him I'm sorry Michael this was all my fault.
Mom.
I look, at the note about to cry but stopped myself I'm a killer way should I care I'm not that nice Michael Jackson like everyone used to love I am married and me and my wife are gonna teach our children how to be like us Marisa used to be a good but now she's mine and I love her and she loves me and we are happy with our kids.

Marisa's point of view

I walked, down stairs to see Michael stairing at a piece of Paper "honey why are you staring at a piece of paper?" I say walking, up from behind him. "Well I got a note from my mother and she says everything was her fault" Michael says rapping, his arms around me. "Oh you got a note from your mom because she thinks it's all her fault why you are like this honey it's your dads fault not hers yeah she should have left him in all but it isn't her fault for give me for having a heart for a moment I mean she is your mom and she loves you"

But Michael walked, upstairs after what I had said minutes later he comes right back down "MARISA DONT YOU SEE I LOVE HER BUT I-.....ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN I LOVE YOU MARISA CANT YOU SEE IF I TURN GOOD THEN YOULL THREATEN TO DIVORCE ME AND TAKE THE KIDS I LOVE YOU MARISA I KIDNNAPED AND MARRIED YOU FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON IS BEACUSE I LOVE YOU" Michael yells walking, up the stairs and I fallow "Michael honey listen I promise I won't you and I still can be bad we just got to be nice to your Mother and siblings that's all *giggels*". Michael soon picks, me up by my feet "that's a great idea babygirl *laughs*" me and Michael are in our room talking, and soon we hear a knock on the door "I'll get it Michael honey you go check on the babys" I say getting, up from the bed. I made my way down the stairs and I open, the door to see Michael's mom standing there "come in Mrs. Jackson" I say smiling with kindness "MICHAEL YOUR MOTHER IS HERE" I yell for him to come down the stairs a minute later Michael comes down and smiles at his mom "hey mom look I seen your note and read it and it's not your fault why I'm doing all of this it's all Joesph I can't stand him I'm his son so aren't my brothers he forced us into music we didn't get to have a normal childhood mother" Michael hugs, his mother real tight and pulls away. "Michael it is my fault I caught you singing while you was making your bed and I made your father listen to you" Katharine says with tears coming down her face.

Talking session

Michael: mom it's not your fault it's Joesph's 😩

Katharine: OK well I love you Michael Joesph Jackson I'll see you later honey(😚on cheek)

Michael: I love you too mother be careful (😚 on cheek)

No ones point of view

After Katharine left Michael and Marisa sat on the couch watching TV and falling asleep.

I'm sorry I have not updated this book I was busy on my other books thank you so much I really appreciate the votes and comments 😊
MichaelJacksonfan108