the fight

Michael's Point of view
I can't believe that Marisa is doing this right now she wants to be bad again but I don't want to she said it herself that she didn't want our kids to do this when they got older I am very disappointed in my wife right now.Marisa started yelling at me so that's when our big argument has happend.

Talking session

Marisa: I DONT CARE MICHAEL I KNOW WHAT I SAID OK BUT I CHANGED MY MIND IM TARED OF NOT BEING IN YOUR ARMS 😡😠

Michael: MARISA I KNOW OK AND I REMEMBER KIDNAPPING YOU YES BUT THE THING THAT HAS CHANGED ME WAS MARRING YOU AND HAVING KIDS MARISA CANT YOU SEE THAT 😡

Marisa: I AM DONE MICHAEL I AM DONE I WANT A DIVORCE I CANT HANDLE NOT BEING IN YOUR ARMS 😡

Michael:................

Michael's Point of view

Oh now she wants a divorce all because of her words Michael we can't be bad I don't want the kids acting like this when their older I'm burin with anger I walk, out of house. "GOING TO JAMES HOUSE" I yelled, and Marisa comes over me with the words "I MEAN MICHAEL I WANT A DIVORCE" she yells back at me before I shut, the door I yell "WELL GEUSS WHAT BABY ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN YOU BELONG TO ME I KIDDNAPPED YOU AND MARRIED YOU YOUR GONNA STAY MINE.
and Marisa thows those words in my face again. "I MEAN IT MICHAEL I WANT MY DIVORCE IM THROW WITH YOU" she yells I slam, the door shut and drive to James house.

Marisa point of view

He thinks I'm kidding I want a divorce and I'm taken the kids with me he will not have custody of them about in hour later I'm at the door waiting for Michael and a bout five minutes later he walks through the door and the fight starts again.

Sorry if this is shirt sorry it took me forever to update this lovies 😘❤😊

Wow this is a wow chapter I hope you injoyed it 😄

Nessasarly,
MichaelJacksonfan108😊