I love you

Marisa's point of view

I'm laying next Michael soon I got, up and walked, down stairs making breakfast for me and Michael five minutes later I hear foot steps walk, behind me I felt Michael rap his arms around me I looked, up and gave, him a kiss "good morning baby" Michael said as he planted, a kiss on my forehead "good Morning Michael honey" I said as I walked, over to him handing, him his food "Michael you may have kidnapped me but I love you *giggles* you have stolen My heart" Michael smiled at me and said "well I'm glad you love me because I love you too Marisa" after breakfast me and Michael walked, up the stairs to take a nap.

Michael's Point of view

It's been two hours since Marisa and I have fallen asleep I gently, moved her her head on the pillow and go, to my dresser and get a red button up shirt and some black pants, I put, my robbing mask on and walk, over to Marisa and kissed, her cheek and left.

Marisa's point of view

I wake up not seeing Michael right beside me he's probably at rehearsal I get, up and get a dress and walk, to the bathroom to take shower after, My shower I got, dressed and walked, down stairs to Make, lunch about to hours later Michael walks, through the door with a black mask on his face the one he wore when he kidnapped me.

"MICHAEL" I shouted. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MICHAEL?" Michael looks at me and says "I went and robbed a bank baby I'm a bad guy I Kidnapped you duh bad people rob banks" Michael says as he walked, over to me and gave, me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well OK I love you Michael" I smile and kissed, him "I love you to Marisa" he smiled.

Sorry this is a short chapter and I'm sorry I have not updated this in a while I was working on other books if you have any questions about this book please leave them in the comments I'll get back to your questions as soon as possible

Love,

MichaelJacksonfan108💖💖😊