Max X Reader Chapter 9

1 Day later....!
ALESA'S POV uh oh......
A week ago I found out adam..my husband.....masons dad...was actually a killer of course he got taken to trial and I pleaded for him to be found Not Guilty but he was infact found Guilty....as the police toke (im sorry as I have said before I AM NOT ENGLISH and I know toke is spelled wrong but I can't seem to remember how to spell it I'm sorry to all you grammer checking English people)him away he said to me, take care of mason and make sure he grows up well..and I love you.....then he was gone he was put in jail, then yesterday he suicided...I miss him so much and who will take care of the office cause I can't I have mason on my hands..maybe I could ask y/n to have a group meeting....

Masons Pov (bet u didn't see that coming hehe)
(Just a reminder this is thoughts) daddy killed himself? No I have to say something to mommy Guuuu Guuu Ga Gaaa uggg curse me only being able to talk in my head but still I miss daddy alot actually maybe when im older I can continue his youtube channel... (when I put that I imagine baby mason with the cat headphones on playing minecraft AHHHHHH *dies of cuteness overload*)

Y/n POV
Alesa texted me to hold a office meeting to see who would be the next boss I texted her back sure. I need to tell the guys about Adam first how am I gonna break this to them though..?

Magical time skip brought to you by Sir Butt Butt Butt
I entered the office and called a meeting at the lunch room (idk why I put that....probably cause im hungry hehe) everybody came and you told them that Adam commited suicide (once again DON'T DO THAT) they all looked at you in Disbelief then john (AKA barney) broke the silence, I's thoughts Adam was goods....

Max then spoke up, I-i can't believe adam killed himself he was always so uplifting and funny....

Thats true...I say. however he was the boss and now hes gone we need a new boss any volunteers?

Max raises his hand and says I NOMINATE Y/N

John then raises his hand and says I NOMINATE Y/N

Soon everyone has their hands up chanting your name

Y/N!

Y/N!

Y/N!

Y/N!

Okay okay settle down are-are you sure you want ME to be the boss?

YESSSS EVERYONE SCREAMS AT YOU

Okay okay then now first order of business finsh what you were doing then we can take our lunch breaks okay?

Okay everyone mumbles