Max X Reader Chapter 10 - YOU LITTLE WHORE

Im writing this at school lol. ..I hope teachers don't find me XD

SEVEN DAYS LATER (I am from the future at the time that I wrote this I forgot that seven days was a week XD)
3RD POV
It was seven days after y/n became the boss of the Sky Media Offices well the Skylar Media Offices y/n renamed her channel SkylarPlaysMinecraft. On this day y/n decides to take the offices to a Casino ( lol my dad works at one and I hate it there )

AT TEH CASINO BAR.
YOUR POV
Once we got to the casinos bar everyone went their own ways a few people went to get food (thats me XD) others went to dance and a few people just went into the crowd in the unknown......ANYWAYS you walked around and mingled then about an hour later you went to the bathroom on the way there you saw ross and max drinking tequila (if you don't knkw what tequila is its basically a drink that will make you VERY drunk and if you drink too much sometimes you can faint also I DO ME RESEACH FOR THESE BOOKS YAH) it looked like they had ordered like 3 or 4 of them.

????? POV
I went to the bar me and max went to before he broke up with me one day I WILL have max be mine...no matter what I juat hope he still comes here..

I look around there is only one ginger haired person hes at the bar drinking tequila he looks like hes had too many shots..hmm if this is max then if hes drunk enough I can get him to do the nar nar with me (the nar nar is what is call s - e - x DX)

I walk up to the ginger haired man I grab his shoulder and turn him around so it is max I have to test if hes drunk or not ah I know if he reallt is drunk he would talk to me hello I say to max. H-he-llo he replies back VERY studdery then he says, YOUR PREETYFUL WANNNA MAKEX OUT? I smile at him and then take him to the outside of the girls bathroom leaving his friend saying, I feel like a pickle torpedo....in a sea of graham cracker crumbs..( I got that from this https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1hobff/what_is_the_funniest_thing_youve_heard_someone/ website you can just write it on a paper and then write it in the browser thats basically a website of funny things drunk people say) I then sit max down on a chair outside of the bathrooms and I sit on his lap he looks at me and says THE DRUNKNESS... IS FUCKING ME (also another quote from that website XD) then he nods his head in response I just look at his then kiss him roughly.

Y/N POV
As I walk out of the bathroom I see max making out with someone who looks familiar but I don't focus on that I just run out...tears In my eyes I get in my car and drive home.

when I get home I go stright to the bathroom and grab the razor I stare at it thinking about Carter and Max.

Carter asked me first and hes fairly cute but max is also cute (im sorry to people reading this but im not the type to "fangirl" so while writing everything in this book ESPECAILLY that I cringed also sorry for the bad Grammer) and he has such a unique personallity that I love maybe I do like max better but im with carter *CUT* I look down to see that I cut my self then I think again.

I love max *CUT

but im with carter *CUT*

and I cant love both *CUT*

but I cant say no to them *CUT*

But I think I love max more *CUT*

but I can't *CUT*

This is narrator talking.

By this time y/n felt betrayed and torn between the two boys as she sat in the pool of her blood she fainted only to find the next day that she had 49 texts from ross, 73 from barney, 54 from red, and 2 from max and y/n opened up the text from max only to see two pictures one of him making out with the girl from last night and another of him and the girl in his apartment doing the smex

Now the setting is the next day after the bar incedent.

MAX POV OH MY....
I woke up with a girl next to me and she was....naked then I look down and see my self naked I look around our sorroundings im in my room and our clothes are every where I also can't seem to remember what happened after I drank 14 tequilas in a row.. its just EVERYTHING is a blur but I get up change and get to work before the girl wakes up. On my way to work I think about y/n and what I would do if she found out.

Hello guys just wanted to say DONT cut and DONT ever try to harm your self that won't solve anything ~winter p.s I am now going to go read thag entire website of funny drunk sayings lol :p