1 Year later...

you and max were together, a girl named sophie had come 6 months earlier and harassed you and tried to kill you. . .

                                                                             =+=+=FLASH BACK=+=+=\

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!" "LET ME GO!"  you cried. "no." "hes coming, when hes here i'll finally have him all to myself..." sophie shines a devilish smile. "and even so.... you better hope he gets here soon... if not i'll have to start..." *she smiles even wider* "disciplining you..."  sophie tilts her head back and starts laughing. your eyes widen. "n-no he won't come... I won't let him!"  you yell. sophie grabs your chin and lifts it up to look at her stone cold gray eyes. "you'd rather give your life if he gets to keep his...?" "YES NOW GET AWAY YOU FU*KING PROSTITUTE!" you scream. "hm, seems you need some discipline." *she gets a small dagger and slits your wrist* "A-AH SH*T!"  "your screams are music to my ears." *she cuts on once more on the same arm making the cut deeper*  max comes in at that second with the police behind him. "PUT YOURS HAND UP MISS AND NO ONE HAS TO GET HURT"  "mmm, I see my maxpai is mad at me...~" "IM NOT YOURS!" max screams. the last thing you remember from that dreadful day is sophie raising her knife at you then waking up in a hospital with a crying max at your side. after that you guys started dating.

                                                         6 MONTHS LATER

"Max!" you yell "Come backkkkkk!" you say falling into a laughing fit. "sorry I can't y/n I have to go somewhere." he responds. "Where? and why can't you take me with you?" you ask. "well um" he looks flustered. "i um ITS A SURPRISE." you tilt your head at him. "um okay...?" "er okay y/n love you see you later" he kisses you on the temple and goes to the car.

3 hours later max has returned.

"MAX!" you jump up swinging your arms around his neck. "uh hi gee y/n you missed me, get in the car I have someplace to show you." he says. "okay!" you get in the car.

1 hour later you arrive at a glistening beach.

your memorized by the water and oceans that you don't notice max pull you out of the car and take you towards a cove. "so um Y/n we've been dating for a while now... and um" "Willyoumakemethehappiestmanintheworldandmarryme?" you caught will you... marry me. "OHMYGOD YES!"

*time skip another year*

You and max are now married and have a child on le way. max went to work but has not returned for a week. you are worried.

you try calling max again for the 900000 time. "Hello...?" answers a strangely familiar voice. "um who tf is this???" "oh heh... its sophie." your eyes widen in fear. "OHMYGOD WERE THE FUDGE IS MAX?!!" "somewhere... heh... turn on the *she chokes* n-news...."

YOU TURN ON THE NEWS IN ALL CAPS CUZ WHY NOT

Reporter: and here we are at the homicide scene where Max (insert last name) has been murdered.... our sources say he has been murdered by Sophie Diaz who committed suicide after the murder was committed.

"oh my god... NO!" *You reach down and touch your stomach on where the baby should be* tears come to your eyes. "i c-can't go on..."

1 week later cuz I'm not gonna write out whats coming after that... o_o

Reporter: a bloody suicide has been committed yet again, this time it was y/n l/n, the wife of max (insert last name) sources say she was depressed and cut her self on all her limbs, she also cur off her tongue and gouged out an eye before dying in her bathroom in a bloody mess.

...

You expected that to be the end didn't you...?

ha... ha... fine.

I enjoy your SuFFeRinG.

however, I shall wake you up now.

Your eyes shoot open, your in your own bed, in your own house.

"oh god.. it was just a dream.... heh.. more like nightmare." you walk downstairs and get cereal and turn on the TV.

(the dreaded) Reporter: Goooood morning everyone... well not good morning YouTuber Mithzan or max has committed suicide after a "very real but unreal" nightmare. here we'll pass to mic to his roommate Ross.

you stare at the TV in awe as fear strikes down your spine.

YoUr BeInG WaTcHeD

HeH.

DiDn T ThInK I'd LeT YoU OfF sO EaSiLy NoW NoW RiGhT...?

                                                  Darkness Envelopes you.            

Alrighty Guys! the books over! if you have any questions leave them in the comments section and I'll do a Q/a I know I left the book off VERY confusing.... Heh. welp have a noice day and sub to my YT channel KinDoesGaming! bye bye! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE