The Start of a Brand New Story...

*A reminder that this is my first ever story I have written on wattpad and I am sorry if it is not very good... Oh and as u probbably know, I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does, I only own this story and I don't own the pictures I put in theise storys, I got them on google images. 😄 Ok lets get started!

(Lucy pov)
It has been two weeks since I joined Fairy Tail! I love it so much here, I really feel like I belong! I have joined a group, they are the most powerfull people in the guild and that makes them the most famous. My two bestest friends (yes I know bestest is not a word) are probably a girl named Lissana and a boy named Natsu... oh and that exceed Happy! Lissana is always looking out for me, she is so kind! Natsu will do anything to save his friends and he is actualy really handsome, he is really nice as well, he has been showing me around the guild. Today, Natsu, Lissana, Happy and myself are going on a mission. I am really exited!! It will be my 3rd mission I have gone on since I joined Fairy Tail!

(Natsu's pov)
A girl named Lucy joined the guild about two weeks ago. She is so nice and she is actualy very pretty, really cute and caring but she's a bit scary sometimes, she can even be nearly as scary as Erza! I invited her to be in Team Natsu with Happy, Carla, Wendy, Iceprincess, Juvia, Erza, Jellal, Lissana and myself, she accepted so now she is part of the team! Today, Lucy, Happy, Lissana and myself (ha ha! Take that Lissana, he thinks of Lucy before you! Erm.. sorry...) are going on a mission, It will be our first mission with Lucy,I am so exited!

(Lissana's pov)
Arrrrrr! Two weeks ago, I was talking to Natsu and I was about to ask him to go on a date with me (Lisanna has been working up the courage to ask Natsu out ever since they were kids lol) when suddenly, a new girl to the guild came through the doors!
Apperantly, this stupid bimbo's name is Lucy. I talk all nice and sweetly and pretend to be her friend but she is such a b***h! She is trying to be nearly as madly in love with Natsu as I am, she is trying to take Natsu away from me but she will never succeed! My love for Natsu is too strong!
AND I have to go on a mission with her! I am fine with Natsu and Happy as well BUT HER AS WELL?! Arrrrrr!

OK!😄
So that was the first chapter!
That chapter was just so that you could know how the characters feel about eachother!
Please comment, vote, feel free to make comments and all that stuff!
OH and don't worry, there will be some NaLu moments soon!!
K byeeeeeee!