The People In Love, People With Kittens, People With Boddy Pillows...

I hope you all liked the last chapter!

Was the Nalu moment good?

That chapter was hard to write as I have never kissed anyone... but it was really fun to write at the same time! Well...hope you all like this chapter as well, enjoy!

(Lucy's pov after they got off the train)

I still can't belive we kissed, it was my first kiss and...well... I really liked it.
But no one can know. Happy would just do what he does to everyone, he would say: 'ooooooooooh, they're in loooooooove!'

Erza would try to give me dating advice even though she has never dated anyone. Erza is madly in love with Jellal but is too shy to tell him. Jellal is madly in love with Erza but is too shy to tell her.

Mira would go on about how one of her shippings are finaly together and would never leave us alone. Mira is in love with Laxus, Laxus is madly in love with Mira but she likes to play hard to get.

If I told Levy, she would try to make wedding plans! Levy definatly loves Gajeel but refuses to tell anyone, Gajeel is in love with Levy and I am pretty sure they are actualy dating!

If I told Juvia, she would be really happy cause she has this theory that I am trying to take Gray from him.

If I told Gray, he would be like: 'Ummmmm...why the hell are you talking to me about this?' Because Gray is clueless about love, he loves juvia almost as much as Juvia loves him but no one would know it!

I think Lissana has a little bit of a crush on Natsu (Oh you THINK she has a LITTLE BIT of a CRUSH on Natsu do you?!) So I think she would feel really sad if I told her what had happened in those 10 mins she was sitting on the toilet. ( I was gonna say in the 5 mins she was in the toilet but if you had been poisened with laxatives, espesialy with the amount Lissana put in, you would be there for more than 5 mins and she was not sitting IN the toilet so....yeah... )  So really, I can't tell anyone what happened.

(Natsu's pov)
I DID IT!
I TOUCHED MY LIPS TO HERS!
hang on....what was that called again...

2 mins later!
Oh yeah! I kissed her and guess what?!
She kissed me back!

I honestly didn't know how to kiss her because it was my first kiss. I just did what I saw Gray doing to the nearly naked body sized pillow he has of Juvia...exept with less 'mmm's and no groaning noises. Also, I didn't touch her stuff. ( if you know what I mean...)

(Ya know that thing?)

think it was Lucy's first kiss as well, and I am sooo happy!
What does it mean if your heart beats faster everytime you see someone and you suddenly feel very hot, if you kiss someone and they kiss you back, if you both enjoyed that kiss but you still want more, if you want to be with that person forever and ever, if you one day maby wanna start a family with that person? What is that feeling?

(Happy's pov)

Carla...
Carla's kittens...
My kittens...
What are they gonna be like?...
Will they love me?...
Will they want to go fishing as soon as they are born...
Probably...
Yay!...
When are they gonna come?...
What if they are born already?!...
What if they see Lily and think HE is their Dad?!...
No!!...
They are my kittens!...
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!
I AM GONNA TELL NATSU, LUSHIE AND LISSANA THAT I AM GOING BACK HOME!!

(Ummmm I'm gonna go with... Natsu' pov again cause he is closest to Happy.... anyway, time skip to 10 mins later)

We were about to leave the train station and start walking to find the hill thingy when Happy came walking towards me...yes, walking. This was really weird cause Happy just about never walks unless something is very wrong.

"Hey buddy."
"Oh... hey Natsu."
"What's up?"
"Well... I am just gonna say it ok..."
"Ok."
"I AM GOING BACK HOME TO FIORE! AND NO, YOU CAN'T STOP ME! CARLA IS GONNA HAVE MY KITTENS! I WANNA BE THERE WHEN THEY ARE BROUGHT INYO THIS WORLD! I WANNA SEE THEM OPENING THEIR EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME! I WANT TO HELP CARLA THROGH THE TOUGH TIMES, EVEN IF I JUST GET IN THE WAY OR SOMETHING BECAUSE AT LEAST I CAN SAY 'I WAS THERE'! AT LEAST I CAN SAY 'I TRIED'!
"Ok buddy, ....I understand...." I said but he didn't hear me at first.
"AND I KNOW YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GONNA HAVE KIDS ANY TIME SOON, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND BUT- .... wait...is that a yes? I.... I can go??"
"Yeah! I understand, you wanna be with Carla, you wanna help her, you wanna see some kittens that will come outta her in the shape of eggs...somehow... and you wanna be there when that happens.

(No one's pov)

Happy sweat dropped...
That wasn't exactly what he had ment. He shouldn't have been supprised but he was. How could Natsu actualy be THAT clueless. I mean....he had sat through 'that' class...right? Hasn't everyone?
Oh well....guess that's Natsu, the guy who learnt how to kiss someone by watching his friend try to do 'it' with a body pillow of his crush.
Totaly clueless...

So Happy flew back home to the guild after saying goodbye to Natsu, Lucy and Lissana...

Ok! So I wrote 2 chapters in one day and go told by both my parents to get the hell off my phone and do something useful over 10 times each...

really, parents...can't live with them sometimes but....they feed you and love you and all that crap so....guess it is good enough. Lol.

If you notice any mistakes, please mention them and I might give a shout out to you at the beggining of a chapter!
THANKS FOR READING!!
BYYYYES!