The Mission...

Ok! Thankyou so much to everyone who read my first chapter! This chapter is about Natsu, Lucy, Lissana and Happy going on their mission!
I would like to say thankyou so much to everyone who read the first chapter and is reading this chapter! 😄
Also, I am writing this while being driven in a car so please tell me if I made any spelling mistakes!😅
OK LETS GET STARTED!😆

(No one's pov)
The mission was to climb up a snowy mountain in the middle of Winter. Yeah but that was not all, they had to collect a flower that only blooms once every 1000 years. This flower is said to be the most beautiful item in the world. Natsu thought they should've gone on a mission that involved beating up people rather than getting a flower. Lissana wanted to agree with him but she had something sinister planed so she said she thought it would be a perfect first mission for them to have gone on with Lucy. Since the mission reward was over 1000000 jewles and Lucy need to pay her rent, she really wanted to go on this mission. Happy never wanted to go on the mission because Carla was gonna be pregnent with their kittens, she was due soon and Happy wanted to do everything to help her out.

(Lucy's pov)
Today we left the guild to go on our mission. Lissana and I made some food to take for the jerney as we will be gone for about 2 days. In the picknic basket, (where they are keeping the food) we packed:

4 tins of baked beans
1 lofe of bread
3 fish for Happy
8 plates
3 pairs of knives, forks and spoons (because we all know happy will just use his cute little paws!)
We also packed a lot more things.
Lissana made some candy and put little name tags on each one, she made two for each of us!
She is so friendly and thoughtful!

(Time skip 4 hrs Natsu's pov)
We left for our mission about 1 hour ago and we are waiting for the train.
"I don't understand why we have to get on the traaaaiiin!?"
"Well Natsu, we could walk if you-" Lissana started before Lucy interupted.
"WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME NATSU! WE HAVE TO GET ON THE TRAIN! WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING SO MUCH ANYWAY?!"

I stared at Lucy for about five minutes, she looked really creeped out and it was super cute!! Then I Looked at Lisanna for about three secconds and it looked like she was glaring at Lucy but Lucy didn't even know. Then I said "Luce, I am supprised that you didn't know this but.....I get mosion sickness...."

(Lucy's pov)
He actualy just stared at me for about five minutes, it was really creepy. Then he looked away for about three secconds and simply said: "Luce, it is supprising that you didn't know this but...I get mosion sickness..." Hang on...DID HE JUST CALL ME Luce?! What the hell?!

"Did you just call me Luce?! You know my name is Lucy right?"
"Yeah...but I wanted to make up a nick name for you!"
"Fine! Whatever..."
Then Natsu showed me his signiture grin.
That is when I started to have a feeling inside but I didn't know what it was, I had never felt it before and it was a nice feeling. It made me feel warm inside.

I then noticed Lisanna glareing at me, my eyes must have been deciving me but I really feel like she was glaring at me. When I turned away, colsed my eyes, opened them again and turned back to face her. Lissana was smiling at Natsu, Natsu was smiling at me, I was smiling at Happy because he was slowly trying to creep up on us and Happy was smiling at the picknic basket Lissana was carrying with the fish in it.

(Happy's pov thoughts )
Fishys...
Carla...
Carla's kitten babys...
My little kitten babys..
I am gonna be a Daddie....
Carla's gonna be a Mummie...

(Lissana's pov)
Yeah so I made some candy.
I made two for me, two for Natsu, two for the cat Happy and two for Lucy. I put name tags on them so I would know which ones to give to that Bimbo Lucy. I would know which one to put the stuff in...

Ok! So that is the end of the 2nd chapter!

What did you think??

What is Lissana planing?

What is that feeling Lucy felt after Natsu smiled at her?

Why are there so many questions???

Find out all theise answer and more in about 2 days!