The Alice Moment...

I WANNA GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO... @CrazyCatLady123456
She reads every single one of my chapters and comments on every sing one! So thankyou so much Co Caption! (Inside joke kinda thing for you people who have no idear what the hell I am talking about!)

Well... yeah... so I left you on a cliffhanger last time.
I'm gonna get on with it cause I am not THAT mean... or mabye I am and something will happen, you won't know till you read on!
HERE WE GO!

(Natsu's pov)

"Luce... I gotta tell you somethin."
"Yeah... what is Natsu?"
"I.... I lo-"
"AHHHHHHHHH HELP!"
We both jumped out of suprise.
We turned around and Lisanna wasn't there.
"Whe...where did she go?!"
"LISANNA?!" I shouted.
"LISANNA?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucy screamed.
She raced to where Lisanna had been just moments before
I looked in the direction we were going to see if Lisanna had gone ahead, she was nowhere to be seen.
I heard a "AHHHHHHHH NATSUUU!"
I turned back around in the direction Lucy had been going.
She had somehow suddenly dissapered.
"L...LUCE?!?! L...LISANNA?! I.. if your hiding...this isn't funny anymore!"
There was no answer.
I ran towards where they had both dissapered.

I stopped just in time.
I would have fallen...
Fallen down the massive hole
if I had stopped even a millisecond after.
"Huh? What the hell is this for? Is this where they disappeared to? What should I do? Should I jump down...

Yep! ok! Here it goes!
I jumped.
Down, down, down and down I went towards pure darknes.

(Lucy's pov)

I ran towards where Lisanna had dissapered.
I didn't stop intime.
I fell down the pich dark black hole.
"AHHHHHHHH NATSUUU!" I screamed.
I thought I heard him shout my name back but... I soon lost coniousness to the freezing air and dark darkness.

(Lisanna's pov)

Yeah... so what? I made that hole.
I'm NOT ever telling anyone how.
I CAN say WHY though...
To get them apart.
Lucy would run towards the hole after me and then fall in.
Natsu wouldn't be so stupid that he would jump down after Lucy but he would worry about me.
I would then appear from nowhere!
So he wouldn't jump thinking I was down there.
I KNOW! IT'S THE BEST PLAN ANYONE HAS EVER HEARD RIGHT?!

If you are wondering what happened to that stupid old clock dude, I diched him.
He probably went back to join Lucy's other stupid keys.

(Lucy's pov)

Down down down and down I went. This was like that movie what was it called again...

Oh yeah! 'Alice In Wonder Land'! I remember watching it with a boy when I was little... I can't remember the boy's name or what he looked like but... we were the best of friends...

ANYWAY! It was like in that movie! It was like falling down that huge rabbit hole!

I closed my eyed as I tryed to remember how the movie went, something smashed me out of my thoughts... quite literally.
I opened my eyes and I found myself lying on the ground.
"Ow! That really hurt!" I wined as I sat up, rubbing my sore head with my hand.

I looked around,
I was in...a...a tea room?!
The room was empty...
exept for a round table.
"Hang on.... where am I? How the hell did I get here? How the bloody hell did I get here?!"
I realised there were about nine doors.

I raced to the closest one

The first, I couldn't open.

The second, wouldn't open either.

The third, un openable as well.

The fourth, was also locked.

The fith, withstanded my fists of fury.

The sixth, wouldn't even open when I head butted it.

The seventh, ramming body into = nothing

The eigth, my once amazing Lucy kick has been defeated...

The ninth, nope, by now, I was crying

I sat on the floor next to the ninth door crying, crying and then crying some more.
Once I made a mini river,
I wiped the tears away from my eyes.
I lifted my head a bit and saw a tiny door about the size of my hand.
I tryed to open it and it worked!

I tryed to look through but I couldn't see properly.
So...
I got up.

In the movie, there is a cake that makes you tall.
And a drink that makes you small.

I walked over to the table...

(Natsu's pov)

I fell, fell and fell some more.

It's times like theise that you need your blue little flying exeed buddy named Happy --who is having kittens with a white little flying exeed girl named Carla and so he had gone back to the guild to see her-- to fly you down a big, scary, dark, deep rabbit hole like place to find two girls who had suddenly dissapered, most likely down here...

When you think about it...
It sounds entirely mad!
Or maby I've just gone mad!
Maby the world's just gone mad!
Those were the thoughts that were zooming through my head until I realised...

This is almost just like a movie
I watched when I was a kid! I only saw it once but... it was the best movie I have ever seen!

I watched it with a girl... she was about my age... I don't remember her name or what she looked like but... we were the bestest friends in the world! (Once again, yes I do know bestest is NOT a word *sigh*)

ANYWAY! we watched that movie together... what was it called again?
Oh yeah! 'Alice In Wonderland!'

TO BE CONTINUED!...

OK! I DON'T OWN 'FAIRY TAIL' OR 'ALICE IN WONDERLAND', THIS WAS JUST MAINLY CAUSE.... it was your reward! Remember how I said when we reach 25 likes/votes, I would give you a reward! Hopefully that was good enough!!

SO DON'T WORRY, THIS HAS NOT TURNED INTO A 'ALICE IN WONDERLAND' THING, IT IS JUST FOR FUN...ISH! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF ALL THIS WONDERFUL FUN I AM HAVING AND THEN IT WILL GO BACK TO THE USUAL FUN OF THIS STORY!

I ENDED THIS CHAPTER HERE BECAUSE I AM EXTREAMLY TIRED AND IT IS ABOUT... 11:00PM, I USUALY WAKE UP AT ABOUT...
6:00 AM BUT I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLIER TOMORROW SO.... BYEEEEES! THANKS FOR READING!! 😄