The Fight...

Ok! I'm sorry that I havn't updated in.... well... ages... my phone says I asked for help on the 17th of April but... that can't be right... it... it hasn't been that long has it?

If it has.... I'm VERY sorry my children! (Yes... that is what I'm calling you all now). I have not been inspired... I had an idea but... it left me... I had another but as soon as I got my phone... mental blank... ANOTHER IN CLASS(!) after class... I forgot...
I'm sooo sorry!
Here. We. Go!
A HUGE shout out to @xXICEABBYXx
She helped me a lot with this chapter!

(Lucy's pov)

"What the hell is wrong with you Natsu?!"
"Lushhhhiiiie! Herrrrrlp Meeehhh!"
"Natsu?"
"Lishanna ish shqishing meai butt!" He shouted
"Ahhg! Don't start with that crap again!"
"Merf merf *mumble mumble*"
"Hey Lisanna?! Can you get off of us?!"

Silence filled the room...
I look at Natsu's face, which, is still squished in between my breasts.
I suddenly had an idea.
I blush a deep crimson at my idea.
I take a deep breath as my face goes red

"U..ahhhhhh! Natsu! That feels sooo good!" I said in a sexy voice.
"Hufh?!" He blushed madly.
"A..ahhh keep doing it!" I felt really warm.
Suddenly my chest area felt really warm.
Why there?
I looked at Natsu and his face was a deep, deep red, it was almost 50 shades of red!
I slightly move my leg up and down on Natsu's AHEGM, and he quietly groans.

3rd person

Lisanna glares daggers at Lucy, wishing she could rip her throat out, she quickly jumps off of them, all the while imagining that she was the one on top of Natsu...
"Oh... ummm... I... got knocked out... from... the fall..." Lisanna quickly says.

(Lucy's pov)

Lisanna's really acting weird... I quickly get off Natsu, blushing because of what just happened.
"Erm... S-So now what..?" I asked

We all decided to camp out in a medium sized, empty cave, with a convinently placed flat stone, a tad bit smaller than the entrance to the cave, which Natsu convinently could move to become a door. How convinent. Lisanna decided we should call it, The cave of convinence.
Natsu took a nap.

3rd person

Lisanna finally convinced Lucy to explore the snowy mountain with her, her plan was to get Lucy on the mountain, and... Dispose of her. Then to come back to Natsu and tell him she jumped off the mountain, and Natsu will start dateing her because he would no longer pitty Lucy.

After 15 minutes of walking on the snowy landscape, Lisanna stopped. Ready to commence her plan. Lucy noticed that Lisanna stopped walking, and stopped as well, confused.
"Eh? Why are we stopping? Do you see something?" Lucy shielded her face from the snow flying in the wind.
Lisanna smiled, and transformed into a Black bear (I don't know if she can turn into a bear... But why the hell not?!)

"W-What?! Lisanna! What are you?! What are you doing!?" She yelled, terrified.
Lisanna turned towards the small blond, and Lucy realized something, and that thing is that: Lisanna is a sociopath, and that she should probably run the fuck away. 
Lucy gasped and turned around to run back to the cave, it was hard enough walking in the thick snow, but NOW she has to run away from a bear with the intention to kill her.
Lucy was getting very cold, and had a cramp in her side, she felt some blood come from her lip as it started to crack from the cold, she realized she had cornered herself, and quickly turned around to see Lisanna towering over her.
"LISANNA!" She shouted while shivering "W-W-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"Because I LOVE Natsu, and I'm not letting a slut like you get in my way!"

/Cliff hanger! Please vote.
Once I get 5 votes on this chapter, I will update! 1 vote = 1 Snickers for Lisanna😉😂