The Red Snow...

You are probably gonna skip this cause of the tension, anyway, I just wanna say... thanks for reading this story so far, I am very greatful and I love each and everyone of you! Ok READ ON!!😄

(Lucy's pov)

My whole arm was covered in blood.
My whole face was drenched in tears.
My legs gave way from under me from the bloodloss and cold.
Lisanna raised an arm and shot it down towards me.
I closed my eyes, ready to die.
I felt a sudden pain in my stomach.
Blood splattered everywhere...

The pain in my stomach subsided.
Am I dead?
Is this heven?
Is this hell?
I sit on my knees.
I open my eyes, there's blood everywhere.
On my hands, on my feet, on my arms, on my legs, my whole body had blood on it. The snow is red, it's red snow. I look around for the sorce of the blood. I found it...
Right infront of me...
"Natsu?"

"N-Natsu?" A single tear rolls down my cheek.
"N-Na-Natsu?!" Tears start to flow down my face.
"NATSUUUUUUUUUU!?!?!?!" I sceam.
My face is drenched. I hold my face in my hands. I look back up at them.
Lisanna still has her hand through Natsu's stomach. Her face is frozen and written with horror.
Nastu slowly falls backwards.

I quickly thrust out my arms so I could catch him without him banging his head on my knees.
His head landed in my arms. I slowly place him on my lap. I look at Lisanna, she has spaced off while looking at her bloody hand in horror. I look back at Natsu, he was looking into my eyes.

"Natsu... y- (sniff) your such ah- a (sniff) BAKA! Why did you do that?!"
He keeps looking into my eyes, his breathing becoming slower by the minute. Then he smiled his cheesy signiture grin.
"L-Luce... do-don't cry...-" His face is written with pain although he was trying very hard to not let it show.
"No Natsu! Stop talking! I- I'm gonna save you!" I scream.

"Luce... s-stop crying, y-your going to make me sad as well-"
"You baka! You should already be sad! W-when we get back..." tears streamed down my face but I tryed to smile,"when we get back... you are in big trouble you know!"
We both laughed together.
I knew he was dieing and he knew it as well. We tryed to make his last moments together be happy ones. Although he was soon going to leave, we could both smile...

"Luce... I- I want t-to stay with y-you forever and ev-er." His breathing was slowing down by the second...
"And I waned to stay with you forever and ever as well Natsu."
"Luce... I- I love you..." he looked up at me with sad eyes.
"Na- NATSU! I love you too!!"
I started to cry.
The person I met...
The boy I became friends with...
The man I fell in love with...
He was going to die and it was all my fault...

(Natsu's pov)

-when lucy was being attacked-

I saw Lisanna, she was attacking Lucy. Lucy was screaming out in pain and I was just standing here. They didn't even know I was here, they couldn't see me. Lucy probably hated me so much right now... but she would hate me more if she knew I was just standing here.

I don't even understand why she was attacking Lucy, Lisanna always seemed like such a nice girl, so sweet and careing! But... she isn't.
I got close enough for me to hear what they were saying...

"LISANNA! W-W-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Lucy shouted.
"Because I LOVE Natsu and I'm not letting a slut like you get in my way!"
'Hang on... did she just say she loves me?! Thi- this is very supprising! Also... SHE JUST CALLED LUCY A SLUT! Wha- who has Lucy been being a slut towards?! I WANNA KNOW! Wait... why would I wanna know?! It's none of your business Natsu!'
I started listening to their convosation again...

L-Lisanna! If you love Natsu so much, why don't you just tell him?!"
"I was about to but then a certain 'beautiful woman' with 'nice curves' walked through the door!"
'NOOO!! Why is she telling her about that?! I made her pinkie swear not to tell!' I start to blush, luckily no one can see!

"Wha-what do you mean?" Lucy questioned while blushing.
"Natsu called you beautiful!" A tear rolled down her face.
"Natsu said you had 'nice curves', that's the first thing he said about you!" Her face was drenched from tears.
'THAT is untrue! Those weren't the first things I said about Lucy! Lisanna's just making me sound like a major perv!'

"You wanna know WHY he likes you Lucy!?"
"Umm sure?" She answers.
"Because of your 'hot body'. Your boobs, your stupid ass, your flat stomach, your lips, he only loves your body, not who you actualy are!"
'I. Love. Lucy... do I? I... I never realised it but... I do love Lucy, I really do! But not because of her body! And also... her but aint stupid!'

I continue to watch but when Lisanna starts to attack Lucy again, I slowly trudge through the snow without being seen.

I was about to grab Lisanna's sholder and tell her to stop, but then, she lunged at Lucy. Lucy was too deep in thought and she didn't get herself out of the way in time.
I shoved Lucy out of the way by elbowing her in the stomach, which, I could imagin would have hurt her 'whoops'.

I felt an amazing pain as Lisanna's arm went all the way through my body, until it was sticking out the other side of me. I grunt in pain and when I look at Lisanna, her face showed that she was horrified. I dangle off the ground slightly
"D-don't ev-er hurt Lucy a-again..." I wisper to Lisanna without Lucy hearing...

(Lucy's pov)
-to the time of now-

"Natsu this... is all my fault!"
"No-no it isn't, it-it's mine. But y-you know what Luce?"
"What?" I sniff.
"I'm happy that I'm dieing-"
"NO! NEVER BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE DIEING!"
"You didn't let me finish, baka." He said softly.
"Ok, keep going then." I sighed, not sure if I wanted to know what he was going to say next.
"I'm happy that I'm dieing. Because... I-I'm dieing for you Luce, for the one I truley love." He smiled his goofy grin again.

"Oh Natsu, I love you so much. But with your head resting on my lap, dieing, telling my you love me and that you'd die for me... I- I never thought anyone, not even my own parents would die for me. But here you are, defying my thoughts."
I leant down to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, being careful that I didn't poke out his eyes with my chin. When I rise, Natsu tries to sit up but the blood starts to flow more freely because of the movement.
"Natsu! Don't try to sit up! Don't move!"
"Lu-Luce help me s-sit up."
Once I had helped him sit up, I lent him on my sholder.

"Luce, loo-look at me." His breathing was getting shallower by the moment.
"What is it Natsu?" I ask looking at him. He leant towards me "I. Love. You."Our lips came into contact.
It started with a soft kiss.
Then he started to roughen the kiss.
I kissed him hesitantly, not sure if we should be kissing at a moment like this. I was too deep in thought and I stop kissing him without noticing.
"Lucy, why did you stop?" He wispered in my ear with a seducing voice that made shivers roll down my spine... but then again, it could have just been the cold of the snow...

Then I realised that Lisanna was nowere to be seen... 'oh well... mabye she went to commit suicide, that would be nice. NO stop thinking about her, focus on Natsu!'

I gaze into his eyes. They are filled with longing. 'If you want to spent this time doing this then... I will give my self up to you, whatever you want. I will give it to you Natsu'. I tell him with my eyes and he gets the message.

"Natsu? What do you want?"
"I want you Luce, I want you all to myself." He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Lucy Hearfillia, I want you."
"And I want you too, Natsu Dragneel.
(Btw: this is not Natsu proposing to Lucy although it kinda sounds like it).

(Narrator's pov)

As the sun began to set, the couple kissed and kissed, within their eyes; love and longing. She wished it could last forever and He wished she could be by his side forever. But neither of these things could come true.

He soon went limp in her arms, but right before that, he said:
"I love you Luce... I always did and, always will..."
The girl cryed and cryed, wishing she could stay with him forever.
But that was impossible....
Or was it?

The end