tres número: ¿Qué demonios reales(What the Actual Fuck?)

{Jacob}: 

JACOB MOM SAID GET YOUR AS S UP NOW SO YOU WON'T BE LATE!" My annoying ass sister said as she loudly wakes me out of my sleep. "GET LE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM SHADAJA ,FOR I DROP KICK YO FAST TAIL ASS INTO NEXT MILLENNIUM!" I say as I place the cover back over my head. Damn can a nigga, have some peace without interruption of the outside world ruining it. As I  attempt to back to sleep my mother walks in with a extension cord and start to go Madea on blexican.

"AHHHH, MOMMA NOT THE FACE, NOT THE FACE! I yell as screaming like a new born child as my little sister stands In the door way loving every bit of my tourture."SHADAJA I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL BEFORE I BEAT YOU...NOW GET!" My mom say to my sister who shut her mouth with a quickness and sprinted out the door while saying,"SHOOOOOOT, YOU AIN'T GOTTA TELL ME TWICE I'M GONE!" Once my mom was done she walked out of my room with a slam of the door. Damn she need some dick in her system.

So I limp into my restroom and remove my clothes noticing whips all over me, welp today looks like a long sleeves kind of day with jeans. 

{Chresanto}: 

"Hey young buck let me get about three dimes of snow white." a old man who go by the name of Bud approached ray and I," Ok Bud I gotcha, I slides him a small bags of a powered substance, while ray takes the the hundred looks around checking to see if no one is looking and checking to se if it real. "" "Aye don't smoke all,that shit at one neither." I tell him, he just looks at me and laughs, even though I didn't say nothing funny.

"Bud I'm serious,nigga." He just shakes is head ok and gone about his business. Smh it's amazing what drugs and do to people both good and bad. Good: because it bring in money that niggas who work a regular 9 am-5pm wish they could in a to year, they can make in ten minutes. Bad: because of what it does to those who use. Like people like Bud, he once used to play for an overseas basketball team back in the 70's and travel all around the world (see what I did there lol...no...Ok continue.) But, all ended when he just started to fuck with the wrong people, and had to leave basketball for good.

He lost everything, damn he even lost his DOG! wife divorced him. She told him she was using him for his money anyway and cheating on him with a team mate, who she got preggers by. Smdh, I don't know how he did it , but fucking with nigga like me I would have been put to jail for a murder charge."Yo roc my nigga you ok , u kinda spaced out?" I snapped out of it by hearing the sound of ray' s voice. "Huh, yeah I'm good, I was just thinking." I simply respond back.

" Ok nigga, so umm did you hit yet?" I looked at him with a wtf look while some creep old lady walked up to us and asked for a dime, she handed ray the money, and walked away and he asked again."I said did you smashed, damn nigga." I finally realized what he was talking about and I told him,"I'm trying to takes things slow with Jacob, and plus he been through alot." Ray gave me a nigga please look and said," If you ain't hit yet please believe someone else would, and then you going to be looking like a total dumb ass."

He states, "Ray stfu, you don't know Jacob." He looks at me again and laughs," Nigga you just met the nigga three days ago (the date was on Friday), you hardly even know him shit he probably fucking all types of other niggas right now and U.O.E.N.O IT." He does his annoying ass laugh and that when I walk away pissed off at the entire world, ready to beat a nigga ass, "Yo I'll be back later nigga I got some shit to deal with!" I yell back towards Ray. I'm about to pay a visit to Jacob school. 

{Jacob}: 

-@lunch- 

"This, bitch had the audacity to tell me, that I don't deserve the job ,because they afraid I might scare away the customers, I looked at that tragedy,nappy head tuck mouth over sized pigeon toed and said bitch fuck you and suck on the 12 inch dick hoe!" Myaih was telling me about her job interview at H&M,"HOEMAHGOD, no you didn't! I said with l tears rolling down my  face. "I sure, tf did and pretty girl bounced/tweaked my ass up out that bitch." "Lol, *gives he a high five* that my bitch!" Man we was having a good ass time during lunch, we was  laughing cracking jokes at the non factors and of course twerking, it was great until I seen my boo thang walk in.

"Jacob, we need to talk, NOW!" He grabs me by my arm and damn near drags me outside the cafe. " Ouch, Chres babe you hurting my arm!" I wine, shit he really was cutting off the circulation and and everything."STFU! " He puts his finger in my face and ask, "Are you cheating on me jacob?" Is this nigga for real -__-. "Chres chill le fuck out nigga we only been dating for a couple of days and you already accusing me of CHEATING, come on really."

I start to walk away,but he grabs me and slams me against the lockers," WTF, CHRES, THAT SHIT HURT!" I yell, bad idea once I said that his fist connected to my now maybe broken nose and then he said,"STFU!" He grabbed me by my neck and started to choke me. " If you so ever think about hurting me and any kinda of way or form I will make you suffer, understand.'' I look up at him with tears burning eyes, all I could do at that point was cry."Y-yes I understand Chres." He lets me go and walks out the double doors, while I slide down on the hold hard grown and wonder wtf just happen? 

------------------------------- 

yep this chapter sucked, well do what you do anyway so yeah vote, comment and vote baby mommas but hey what do I know I'm just a bi,chick with rack on racks

Question: You think Chres was dumb for listening to Ray?