nueve número:imagen perfecta? ( Picture Perfect)

{Jacob}:

So Craig and I was bored as hell and we decided to go out and have a little fun. "Babe, are you ready yet?" I yell up the stairs. He comes down looking good as always."Yea let's go." So we head out the door. So we make it to Canes and order our food. "Two three piece chicken combos and two lemonades." Prod get up and go get or tray."Receipt please."He hands her the receipt. "Have a nice day sir." She hands him the tray."Thanks."He turns around and comes follow over to the table and sit down.So while we enjoying our chicken Craig decided to break the peaceful, silence."You drink like a girl." I look at him with a nigga is you serious face."Umm... (I look down and then I look back at him.) Well damn I didn't know it was a certain way to drink lemonade." He laughs a little, "nah, I mean... you sip like a little bird or some shit." "What you want me to do? Guzzle it up?" I state with a attitude. He just laughs, like nigga am I really that amusing -____-."You not even drinking. Look at how much you done drank and look at how much I ate." He tells me while pointing to his now half empty plate."Well... why you keep paying so much attention to me? Just eat." He smiles and eats the last of his chicken strips. "Damn, I'm full now."He sits back and rubs his stomach. "I don't even want them damn fries." I just looked at him, and smh."What you shaking your head for?" "you, because your ads is greedy." I simply stated while sipping on my lemonade. He gives me a straight face, "You really want me to beat yo' ass."He gets up and dumps everything in the trash and sits the tray on top. He walks back over to the table and gets his lemonade."I'mma beat yo' ass before the day over." I just laughed and got up, "Yeah okay." As we walk out and head towards the car Craig digs down in his pocket and takes out a pack of gum."You want a piece?" I looked and shake my head no.This mofo had the nerve to say "No, you reaaaaally should take one,I insist." He laughs."Fuck you." I push him as we enter into the car and he starts laughing."My breath don't stank." He "Yeah... okay sure." and we pull out of Canes. "Whatever nigga."He keeps laughing and for some strange reason I can't stop smiling. About thirty minutes later we are at the mall and we parked GOT out and walked in.We keep walking and sipping on the lemonades and Craig walks into the little arcade. "awwww, I wanna go in forever 21." I say with a puppy dog face. He looks at me, "We ain't gotta play games. "Well, what else we gone do inside of an ARCADE smart ass?" He laughs. Well damn. I laugh and he walks over to the photo booth. "Take pictures." I just stared at him do he honestly believe that I I am about to take picture look like Wanda from in Living Color ,"Oh no... I hate pictures, and plus my scars haven't really healed up completely." "Come on babayyyy." I couldn't help but laugh at his cutness. "Fine, nigga."He throws his lemonade in the trash as we walk. I drink the last of mine and run back and throw it away and catch up with him."Come on." He moves the curtain and he gets in the booth. I stand there and he looks at me. "You ain't coming?" "Nope." I say bluntly.He looked hurt." Aiight then." He puts the money in. "I'll do it by myself." He starts pressing the buttons and I lean in and look. He starts taking all these crazy pictures and I started to cracking up. They come out and I hand them to him and he starts laughing. "Aiight yo' turn." He tells me. He gets out and hands me three dollars in quarters. "Really. "What I gotta get rid of it." He laughs and I get in and sit down. I start taking the pictures and he gets them and hands them to me."Oh God, this looks crazy." He climbs in with me and scoots me over.I looked at him, "You just had to get in didn't you?" "Yep." He smiles and closes the curtain and puts the money in. Every time he makes a face I make the same one and the light flashes. He gets out and gets the strip and hands it to me. "OMG ,look at this one." He looks at the picture of Us sticking out our tongues and crossing our eyes and we both start laughing. "We look slow as hell." I said ."Aiight, one more." He closes the curtain and sits back down. He digs in his pocket and takes out his real money and puts in a $10 bill. I look at him "You ain't gotta start spending more money. We got enough." I tell him. "Naw, I gotta get this one. You ready?" " Yeah." He presses start and it starts counting down from thirty. I look at the screen. wondering what happened to 10? "Jacob?"

30

29

28

27

26

25

24

23

22

21

20

19

18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Huh?" I look at him and he leans in and starts kissing me!... My heart drops and I don't know what to do so I just kiss him back. I close my pOo eyes and I see the light flash. I slowly open my mouth and he slides his tongue in and presses it up against my tongue. He pulls back and lightly sucks my bottom lip. The light flashes again and I slowly massage his tongue with mine and he lightly sucks it. The light flashes again and he slowly breaks the kiss and looks at me. I stare at him and he starts smiling and it made me smile and the light flashes again. "Best pose ever." he says. He moves the curtain and climbs out and walks around to the back of the photo booth. That kiss was everything and more......like WHOA."What's back there?" as I followed him." The bigger ones." I walk around to the back and I see the tip of the paper coming down. "OMG . The sheet falls and it's an 8 x 10 sheet with four big pictures on it, one in every corner.) That is huge compared to these strips. I hold up the strips." Yeaaaah, I like this one." He holds it up and looks at it. "I'm going to kill you." I tell him. "What? You don't like this?" He shows me and every picture is of us kissing except the last one, it's both of us smiling. "No!" I tell him. He looked hurt once again "Why not?" "Because... we weren't supposed to do that." I tell him as I look into his eyes. He stares back at me and say,"I couldn't help it. I was in a small ass booth with a closed curtain with a fine blexican."He smiles and kiss my lips so tenderly.I blush like a bafoon."Time to go." I start walking off and he grabs my hand and pulls me back."Now tell me that you honestly didn't like that." I just smiled and said " Why would you want me to lie to you?" I smile a little and he starts smiling.