seis número: suficiente (Enough)

{Craig}: 

"JACOB, JACOB GET UP!" As I yell into a unconscious Jacob who is laying almost lifeless at my front door in the pouring rain, now with tears stinging my eyes."C-craig it hurts so m-much." he say barely under a whisper. I carry him bridal style to my car and place him gently in the back seat. who the fuck would do some heartless shit like this to this a beautiful creature. Growing up as a young child I would watch my father abuse my mother on a daily basis for the simplest shit that I literally wanted that son of a bitch dead. I tried to tell her that she needs to leave him before it get worst and but she kept saying she loves him to much to leave. So I left and stayed with my grandparents until I was able to graduate from school and get my own place. Two years later my mother was found in her own puddle of blood shot twenty times and my coward of a father shot himself because he was to much of a bitch to own up to his responsibility. I finally was able to get the hospital emergency room and God Jacob out the back bridal style and walked up to the hospital. "Excuse me miss, my friend has been physically abused and I need a doctor?" I say to the ratchet nurse at the counter." Look im a need you to sign these paper before I do anything" This bitch done lost her everlasting mind," LOOK BITCH MY FRIEND NEEDS A FUCKING DOCTOR RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING NOW GET OFF YOUR LAZY RATCHET ASS AND GO FIND ME ONE BEFORE I PUT MY FOOT SO FAR YOUR ASS YOU GOING TO HAVE THREE LEGS INSTEAD OF ONE!"she quickly did as she was told and got me a doctor, who had a bed that I placed Jacob in gently."NO, NO CRAIG DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME PLEASE!" Jacob says with hysteria trying to grab hold on to me again with tears forming in his eyes."Jacob, calm down who ever did this to you can't hurt you anymore I promise just let the doctors do their job." I say to him with reassuring eyes. He calms down as the doctors taking to the emergency room. Once I walked back into the waiting room I hear a ring coming from Jacob's jacket pocket I picked it up to hear, "JACOB WERE TF ARE YOU NIGGA YOUR ASS SUPPOSE TO BE AT THIS DAMN HOUSE MAKING MY DAMN DINNER, DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ADS AGAIN!" So this nigga is the one who hurt Jacob, he'll NAW this nigga about to get a piece of my motherfuckin min, excuse my French, but this nigga pissed me off."CHRESANTO THE HE'LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON HIM NIGGA YOU MUST DON'T VALUE YOUR LIFE!" "CRAIG STFU THIS BETWEEN ME AND JACOB, NOW WERE THE FUCK IS HE AT YOU LIL BITCH?" "*smirks*he is at the hospital, but if I were you I would think twice before I decide to make that decision to come because if you do I'll be waiting." with that I hunted up in that sorry of a excuse of a man face, until there was another call."Hello?"

{Shadaja}: 

"Hello?" a unfamiliar voice picked up my brother's phone."ummm, were is Jacob?" the voice sighs and tells me that my brother is in the hospital from being physically abused and might suffer from a head injury."Who did it?" I say with fresh tears already falling down my face from the hurtful news. " It was Chresanto." he tells me. That sick bastard, I already lost my father and if I loose Jacob idk how I survive. I mean I know we have or ups and downs , but I love that misfit of a brother I have he is the person who inspires me to continue my music. If there is a God please let my brother make it through this , he is all I got. I quickly hung up and called up Myaih and told her what I found out, and she was more pissed off than I was. Chresanto you done ducked with the wrong MISFIT. 

{Jacob}: 

" We're am I?" I was in a beautiful meadow surrounded by beautiful flowers and perfectly cut grass until I heard a similar smoothing voice "my son, you must go back to earth." it was my father, "papá, I missed you so much!" I say to him as I hugged him. " I miss you to son, but it is not your time go back to earth were you belong I will still be here watching over you." I start to cry, "but papá, hurts ME, I don't know if I can continue to be strong. I put my head down in shame, and he lifts it back up," Jacob you are a strong person, my son you can fight this never underestimate yourself stay strong I love you mí hijo." With that he disappears and I wake up to a condition outside my room. 

{Chresanto}: 

I arrive at the hospital only to run into that bitch myaih coming in my face. " YOU GOT SOME MOTHERFUCKING NERVE TO SHOW UP HERE!" she slaps the shit out of me. I lift my hand up to punch her," SO YOU GOING TO HIT ME THEN DO BITCH, DO IT BUT PLEASE BELIEVE ONCE YOU HIT ME THAT WILL B ED YOUR FIRST AND LAST TIME!" I gave her what she wish and next thing I know the dumb bitch was on the floor and Craig ass was in my face."WHAT NIGGA YOU WANT SOME TOO" He smirk and punch me dead in my face, oh hell NAW this is war. 

{Craig}: 

I start to beat the shit out of Chres for the hurt he caused to Jacob, this nigga don't deserve to live at all. Yeah he got a few scratches in , but he wasn't able to fight of my rage toward him I literally want this nigga dead. There was blood everywhere until I heard."ENOUGH!"

YOU ALREADY KNOW THE DEAL vote, comment and like the story up baby mommas but hey what do I know I'm just a bi,chick with rack on racks