cuatro número: veneno(Poison)

{Jacob}: 

It's been a good two weeks since Chres hit me, since then everything been good, even though he calls me 24/7 asking where I be at, but that just shows me that he care. He also told me that he would never put his hands on me again and I took his word and believed him (smh, Jake) what cris I love him (you will learn)whatever anyways I gotta to get ready for the babe to pick me up. So you know I have to look like the baddest misfit in the house. Bye 

{Chresanto}: 

So I'm getting ready to get turnt up to go to this party Craig throwing at his place, until I get a knock on the door. "Essence wtf you doing here?" ( HOW SHE LOOK ON THE SIDE). She push me out the way and walks in with my one year old daughter Aniyah."Daddy I misses you!" she said with her beautiful toothless smile."I miss you too anna banana, go up to the room and close the door, I gotta talk to mommy." Otay." She walks upstairs and I focus my attention back on my illiterate baby momma.

" Tf, is wrong with you, didn't I tell your damn ass to fucking call me before you just drop her off." I said, she just looked at me and said," I SHOULD HAVE TO CALL MY CHILD'S FATHER TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS FUCKING DAUGHTER YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" I was pissed tf off who the fuck she think she is, shit if it wasn't for me her ass would have still been in the strip club, damn see how ungrateful bitches be these days."FIRST OFF BITCH WHO TF YOU THINK YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE AT, SECOND I back slaps her to the ground causing her to spit out blood,and grabbed her by her hair.

"Since, you want to be big and disrespectful *pulls down his pants and boxers* suck this dick."She does as she told like the good bitch that she is and after about and hour of her deep throttling my shit I came in her mouth, "you better swallow that shit too." She does and I pet her on her head and told her to step." Aniyah, come downstairs for daddy!" My princess comes down and said,"yes daddy?" I pick her up tell her to get ready so I can drop her off at her grandmother.  

{Jacob}: 

So it is now 7:30 and Chres ass told me he was going to be hear at 4 since his homeboy supposed to stay up in Sugerland, when I was about undress my man I called me downstairs."Chres, wtf you late nigga!" "Jacob, that no way to talk to a person,sorry Chres about my rude son." Wtf I know she not takin his side what is really goin on. "It ok Mrs. Perez, let's go Jacob." he grabs me by my wrist before I even get to tell my mom good by and throws me into the car. This nigga is tripping hella hard. We drove off in complete dead ass silence until finally we made it into Sugerland, that when I decided to speak up.

"TF IS WRONG WITH YOU CHRES WHY ARE YOU ACTING CHILDISH! I yell ass we pull off the freeway onto a road, he just keep his eyes on the road,ignoring my question, "NIGGA I KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU!" he turns,"Jacob STFU,ok." He tells me ."NO CHRES I WILL NOT STFU, YOU NOT MY GODDAMN DADDY,SO THEREFORE NIGGA YOU DON'T TELL ME SHIT!" I yell in his face. I don't know why they fuck I did that, because as soon as I said it, he slapped the cowboy piss out of me, I saw the entire galaxy in one slap." GET TF OUT OF MY CAR!" He said, as the car stops."How you expect me to get to the damn house?" I said holding my now bruised cheek.

He looked at me and said,"Figure it out." and with that he drove off leaving me with a stinging cheek.As I start to walk in the now dark cold night, a car pulls up the side of me and rolls down the window,"yo, ain't you Roc's nigga?" the handsome stranger said."ummm, yea and you are?" I ask him, "*smiles* I am Craig, work with Roc at Subway, you need a ride?" Idk, can I trust this Craig character......shit fuck it, beats freezing my dick off.

" Yeah, and thanks I really appreciate this Craig*smiles*"and I get into the car sitting comfortably in the leather interior as the heat warms up my ice skin "no problem, any friend of,Roc is a friend of mine." he smiles a gorgeous smile and we head over to the house. 

{Chresanto}:

-@Diggy house- 

Me and the boys playing dominoes having a good ass time while there is half naked hoes walking around damn near naked. "So Chres,were your bitch at?" Ray said while taking a hit of his blunt."mane, that nigga pissed me the fuck off and I told him to walk the rest of the way, give me five.*says to diggy who was taken score. "Lmao, that's my nigga make that disrespectful nigga know who king in this bitch." rays said sapping me up." shit, ain't nothing change, not now or never, but check this out tell me why Essence STANK pussy ass came to my house dropped of Anna, and had the audacity to command that I be a father to my child, made that bitch GET on her fucking knees and suck my dick."

" Damn Roc Nigga you heartless ass fuck son." diggy stated as he takes the blunt from Ray who was hogging it. "Nah, I'm not heartless, I just don't take buckshot to well, my thing is this *takes a hit of the blunt* if you simple do what I say without payback talk I can be the nicest migraine the world, but if you fuck with me I will fuck you up point blank." I simply stated, " Let the church say amen."

Ray said, and everyone said,"AMEN."Lol these niggas crazy."yo, were Craig at?" As soon as I said that in walks Craig with.....JACOB,OH HELL NAW I KNEW HIS ASS,COULDNT BE TRUSTED. " JACOB, WTF YOU DOING HERE WITH CRAIG I THOUGHT I TOLD YOUR ASS TO WALK"I grab him bye his neck as he tries to get what air he can."TAKE YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ASS UP, STAIRS AND STAY UP THERE I'M ABOUT TO SHOW YOU WHAT NIGGAS WHO DISRESPECT ME GET." I let him go and he fall to the ground going from the color purple to his regular color and walks up the stairs."LMAO, THAT THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT CHRES, LET HIM NOW,WHO RUN THIS." Ray said as I walk up the steps. 

As Chres opens the door he sees a frighten Jacob sitting on the bed with red bloodshot eyes." C-chres I'm sorry I didn't know,I-I don't hurt me." Jacob begs. Chres just smirks at how helpless Jacob looks. He honestly just don't give a fuck at the moment because earlier he just snorted a half of cocaine, so he pretty much not in his right mind. " STFU and take off your clothes and get on all fours!" He demands. Jacob, does as he was told, and before he could blink Chres rammed his dick deep inside Jacob's tight hole."AGHHHH, CHRES STOP IT HURT PLEASE! Jacob screams out in pain begging for him to stop, but he the drugs had his mind so far gone.

Chres just goes deeper and faster until two hours and thirty minutes later he comes inside Jacob. After he got done he punches and whipped over and over again with his belt leaving Jacob with a black eye and marks from the belt all over his body."If you tell anyone about this shit I will KILL you. All, Jacob could do was shake his head yes."Good, now clean your self up you look like shit, and when you done bring your ass downstairs... I got another surprise for you. With that he leaves, while a torn apart Jacob cries to himself in silence. 

{Jacob} 

I limped my way in to the rest room, and when I looked into the mirror, I nearly burst in to tears. I was raped and beaten like a runaway slave.My eye was a swollen purplish color. I mean all I could do was cry, so that what I did.I got cleaned up the best way I could and walked down stairs to people snorting some white substance in the noses."Aye, baby come here." A more cheerfully Chres say as to me. I walk over only to have him push the powered substance towards me. " um, what am I suppose to do with this."

I asked confused, he just laughed "you snort it nigga." I looked at him, and then at the drug. if I don't do it he will beat me again and I don't think I can take another one, so I took the rolled up dollar bill and snorted up the cocaine. The next thing I know I don't feel anytime of hurt or pain I am with my papá in a beautiful park and he is swinging me on the swings......it like he never left me. I don't have to cry any more.