once número: alguien más (Somebody Else)

Girl, your beauty

Made me feel like you were my everything

Made me think you was worth it, no

yeah, I got issues, like you were any better

-Two Weeks Later-

{Jacob}:

"Desayuno de bebé." I yell towards upstairs to Craig who was getting ready for work. He comes down in his Subway attire. " Damn, Jacob it smells good up in here." He said while placing his arms around my waist."

"Thanks love." As I was done making the food and our plates we sit and start having random conversation about any and everything. " Ummm, Barbie would you feel if I told you that I was pregnant and going on almost three weeks?" I say taking a sip of my tea. He looks at me for a good two minutes.

" You pregnant?" I looked up at him from my mug and shake my head in a yes motion. Then next thing I know he got up and started to to his happy dance while saying, " I'm about to be a daddy!" I just laughed, "I am happy that you are excited." He was giving me kisses all over, "Craig don't you have to get to work, before you be late."

He stops and and let's me go. " You right." He steals one last kiss and grab as his keys before walking out the door he tells me he loves me. " I love you more Craig, be safe." With that he leaves and I have the house all to my self for eight long hours! -__-.

Great.

-Meanwhile across the street-

{Chresanto}

"Look my nigga you either down or not, regardless doing this shit either with or without you." I tell Ray as we sit in Ray' s car across the street from Jacob and Craig's place. "Yo, Chres you know I got you no matter what." Great now that I got Ray in on the plan I should have no problems, with greatest scheme to get the boy of my dreams. Craig finally comes out the house ,"It's show time."

-8 hours later-

{Jacob}

As I sit around the house waiting for my beautiful/ wonderful baby daddy come home I receive a call. "Hello." " Yes, is this the a um, 'Princeton'?" The unfamiliar voice asked. "Yes this is him is everything ok and why do you you have my boyfriend phone?" I asked confused. " Well I am a doctor at St. Jude Hostpital and I called to let you know that, your boyfriend Mr.Craig Crippen has been killed, I am truly sorry about your lost."

Once, he said that I dropped the phone and started to cry silent tears to myself , hoping and praying that it wasn't true that. That Craig was going to walk through the door and say SUPRISE! But it never happened my one true chance of Love is gone and I honestly don't know if I could continue to stand on my own.

The End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There you have it folk the end to Cry hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it, Be sure to be on the look out for my other stories coming soon to Wattpad. by anyways what do i know i am just a Bi chick with a map *shrugs*