Mission B.A.B.Y.S.I.T

another story!! my hands were itching to write a new story! and I put a little action in this story.

I don't know if it's a good story so please tell me what you think so and vote so I know if you guys like my story. rhen I'll keep on writing this story!! I'll be waiting!!

CHAPTER 1

me and my baby brother and sister we're waiting for mom and dad to come home and pick us up. my parents are always busy but they always gave us time to bond with them. they were in england for a week and just came home last week so now were going to an amusement park for bonding.

candy, my 6 yrs old sis ran down the stairs wearing a skirt, t-shirt and a hat, she is wearing pink everywhere! and she looks really cute "nikki, I'm hungry.... can you please make me a sandwich?" when she said that, rick, my 3yrs old brother's eyes went wide then ran towards us " rick want a shandwich tttoooo!!" he said jumping up and down infront of me. I smiled then hug them "sure" I said then we went to the kitchen. as you can see, I love my siblings and they love me too.

we we're eating when the door bell rang "mami and dadi!!" candy and rick yelled. "I'll open it" candy jumped down of her chair and ran to the door, while rick had trouble getting down of his chair 'cause his chair is quite high " let me help you" I said. I carried him then we went to the door

there I saw 4-5 guys getting inside our house and they we're holding guns! OMG !!!!! one guy is carrying candy,she was screaming and trying to get out of the guys hands but the guy was holding candy's mouth " who are you people?!" I said. rick hugged my neck tight then he started to sob. I pointed my finger at the guy carrying candy " put her down! or else..." they looked at me then laughed like I was crazy!... ok, so maybe I'm really crazy! there are 5 people & they have guns nikki! are you blind?!

actually, I can fight because since I was little my parents would take me to karate, kick boxing, etc. schools. they said that it'll come in handy someday. but they didn't teach me anything about guns! " or else what? " a guy said. I tried to think " or else this" I took a grip on his hand then kicked him on his soft spot. He fell to the floor groaning, I took his gun then pointed it at his head. aaa! I'm holding a gun! " put my little sister down and get out of our house or I'll kill him!" the guys fell silent. then *BANG* someone shot the guy on the head.

blood is all over the floor and on our faces, candy and rick cried and shrieked as loud as they can. I looked at the guy that shot him... it was one of his fellows! I was shocked! how can he do this?! "what are you doing?! aren't he one of you people?!!" then a guy about 30-35 yrs old went to my side then he pointed his gun at my head " yes, he is one of us. BUT we don't really care who dies. that's why were called the BAD guys" this people are crazy! " heartless bitches" I mumbled

he grinned " I know, thank you"

" what do you guys want and why?"

"we're just going to kidnapp you kids, sooo be quite and go out and in in our car NOW! or you want us to kill your cute little brother and sist....." the door flew open.

it was mom and dad holding... GUNS?! wha.. " leave our kids alone guys, they don't know anything about this" dad said. the guy grinned " oh really?AGENT herald sanders and AGENT kate sanders" what? did he just say agent? the guy looked at me then studied my expression.

I saw mom call someone on the phone.

" oh! you really don't know anything?"

"shut up," dad said

I've been with my parents for16years! since birth! I tought I knew everything about them! but I was wrong!

"your parents put half of our men to jail." dad went closer while pointing his gun at him. the other three pointed their gun at dad but he didn't stop walking, so this guy pushed the gun harder on my head. dad stopped. tears started to form in my eyes. "sooo our boss told us to kidnapp you kids and tell them to give us our mens back and..." I heard cars infront of our house, then I heard some windows crashed. the guy let go of candy and ran but mom kicked him so hard on the stomach that blood came out of his mouth.