Mission B.A.B.Y.S.I.T. 5

♚ I am not randomly making characters and on this chapter, I have a plan! It has a connection with their personalities! Well.... Except for some charaters... really thank you for your patience<3♔

recap:

"What was that about?" I asked Nate " She made plenty of legends here in school Travis" Nate told me then he went to Nikki and gave her a high five then the bell rang and we went to class

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Nikki's POV

First period... Art with cody. Ugh, I hate drawing! But I'm good at coloring : ) School just started for about more than a week so, we haven't done anything much yet. Wonder what we'll do today? I wonder whats Travis' schedule? He went to the nurse with Nate to see if Cody was ok. I went to class earlier because last time, I was late : ( I sat on my sit and infront of me is a big paper on a stand (What do you call this things?!)

Frank (Franklin), The art and drama teacher, came in " Morning Frank!" I shouted then he turned around " Nikki! It's Mr. Andrews! How many times do I have to tell you to call me Mr. Andrews inside the school?" he told me chuckling softly. Yeah, I know it's wierd, but sometimes he hangs out with me, the twins and cody, he's like only 22, And he started to be a teacher when he was 20: Yes, young, I know. But with a brain like him? *scoff* I don't know what to say! And he's so cool ! He has blue eyes with gray mixed in it and chocolate brown hair. Since I don't have siblings older than me, he's like a big bro to me since the second time that we met.

"Whatever" I said then chuckled "What?"

"I said Whatever Mr. Andrews" He gave me a hurt look, wich is fake. Ooh, He's good at acting so sometimes he decieves his students

" Ppfff, sorry" I said rolling my eyes at him " I'll forgive if you tell me that I'm a great teacher" he said smiling to see his perfect white teeth "Your my favorite teach. oh so great Mr. Andrews, so that means your a great teacher" he laughed while writing something on the board then the bell rang.

After a minute, while I was talking to a girl at my back, Cody came in followed by Travis. Oh, so we have the same 1st subject.

Cody gave Frank a piece of paper then went to his sit infront of me "You ok?" I asked. He smiled then nodded "Yeah, tnx" I smiled back " Good" I said

"People! We have a new guy! Be nice" Frank told us then he looked at Travis " Introduce yourself " he told him. Travis nod his head then faced us "uuhh, Travis Nixon. 16. " he said and smiled. Then guess what? Girls screamed! Even the shy girls! What is it with them?

Frank was startled "Woah. P-O-pu-lar! Any questions?" he asked. Every girls hands shot up ( except for me) and also some guys " Pick someone Travis." Frank told him.

Travis picked the guy from the 'hated'. The guy stood then asked " What do you do with your hair?" ookaaayy, so Travis' hair is gorgeous, but don't you think that that's a very stupid question?...

Wait! Did I say gorgeous?! I-I mean not so bad, yeah, his hair is not so bad

"Uhm. I wash it?... You." He picked another 'hated' from the girls " What's your phone numbberrrr?" she purred. ew. "I don't give my number to random people, sorry... You." he picked a very slutty one. She leaned forward letting Travis see a good view of her cleavage. Uhhh, somebody give me a paper bag or sumfin, I'm gonna barf! " Where do you live?" she asked seductively. Travis looked around, then when our eyes met, he grinned then point his finger at me " With her." he answered simply.

Why the hell did he tell them?! I looked around and everyone was giving me a 'What?!' looks and some people started to whisper. While Frank and Cody just stared at me wide-eyed. I groaned 'I am going to kill you!' I tought. He just made people to start a gossip! ugh. " K, take a seat, Travis." Frank ordered