Mission B.A.B.Y.S.I.T. 2

VVVVVOOOTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!

CCCOOOOMMMMMMEEEENNNTTT!!!!!

chapter2

nikki's POV

when dad went, we went inside the house. candy and rick both sat at the couch staring at travis who was putting his things at the living room floor from his car. while I sat on the stairs waiting for him to finish getting his things so I can take him to his room.

while waiting for him to finish, let me tell you what he looks like.... he has short shaggy dark blonde hair, cute not so thin lips, icy blue eyes, pale skin and a thin sexy body ( has muscles). ghad! he looks perfect! you can just stare at him forever!! " ...lo.... hello? can you hear me? umm.. ms. sanders??!!"

" huh?" I said still a little dazed " would you care to show me to my room?" he asked annoyed. "u-umm y-y-yeh. fe-follow me" I said. aaahhh!! that was so emarrassing!! now he thinks that I'm sssoooo in to him! yeah, he's cute, but.... I dunno... I still like someone..? : (

I showed him a room next to rick's room. I opened the door then helped him put his things inside.

---/"@&$)(;:.,'*+=•¥£>~|_\[]}%---

woah! his things are heavy! I wonder what's inside? " thanks" he said with a strange look on his face.

I stood on the side of the bed while he stood by the door "it's ok" I said.

he looked outside the door like checking if someone was looking. after that he looked at me right in the eyes then he started to walk towards me. I have a bad feeling about this " w-what?" I said while slowly stepping back.

now he's infront of me looking straight into my eyes.

I can't go back any further because of the stupid bed, ugh!!

he started to lean closely "wha-what?!" I asked trying to look pissed, but I was nervous... really nervous.

I went out of balance and fell on the stupid bed, now I'm lying on this stupid bed! and he's trying to do something on this stupid bed! STUPID BED! ggrrr....

sorry about that, now back on what's happening

when I fell lying on the bed, he stopped for a second, like he thinked of something. then he started to get on me. my eyes were starting to sting, I think I'm going to cry. someone help!

his elbows and knees were on the side of my shoulder and limbs supporting him so he won't fall on me. he rubbed my cheeks using his finger.

he smirked then leaned closely at my face, too close that our noses were touching.

I tried not to close my eyes 'coz if I closed my eyes He'll think that I want him and he'll think that I'm easy.

I am NOT easy, people.

he brushed his lips on mine, wich made me shudder and close my eyes for 3 seconds. " hhmmm.... so your not like those sluts and easy girls" he said, then he stood up and walked to the door.

I can feel my blood boil. I sat up " what the hell was that for?" I asked with plenty of venom in my words. I am so angry!

he stopped then turned around " I was just testing if your a slut or an easy one" he said with a sly smile on his face. uuuhhhh... who does he think he is! "ooohhh, you picked the wrong girl to test at" I mumbled.... he is going to pay for this. jerk!

candy and rick came with a book on his hand then they stared at me and travis. " umm... jennifer? it's time for rick to sleep" candy said. I looked at the clock. 9:30 oh! rick sleeps at 9:00 and I totally forgot.